Skip to main content

City Crafter Challenge Blog -week-14-sketch-challenge

This weeks' challenge on the City Crafters Challenge Blog  is about this sketch

And I created this:



I created the background paper myself :)
First I stamped the background with the "Floral" stamp from Darkroom Door with Versamark on white cardstock. Then I heat-embossed it with white embossing powder from Zing. Then I did some embossing resist technique ( Did I wrote this correct? Sorry; English is not my native language...)
I used distress ink "Tattered Rose".
Then I cut some labels with my spellbinders labels one. The DP die cut labels are made from paper from Graphic 45 " Le Romantique Colection"
Ink is from Tsukineko "Rhubarb Stalk"and the sentiments I used are  from Wild Rose Studio

Enjoy your day
Stella

Comments

Kirsty Vittetoe said…
OH wow, I can't tell the background paper is handmade, it just look so good, very very creative, great take on the sketch, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!
Linda Robinson said…
This looks wonderful... Love that soft pink color.. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!
Cheryl Nelson said…
perfectly lovely!! thank you for joining us at CCCB!
Ros said…
So very elegant ... beautifully done ... beautiful card ... Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB
Wow, that paper is really incredible. Thanks for sharing with us.
june lanum said…
wow great job, love the card and that background paper is great........
Sylvia said…
Beautiful, Congratulations, Stella!