Skip to main content

City Crafter Challenge Blog week 15 "Garden Mail"

A great new challenge on the City Crafter Challenge Blog. This challenge is based on this photo from Leslie from A creative mint.  She makes such beautiful pictures.
Here is the photo for inspiration


I made a card in a bit of a romantic style.Some darkers shades but I am quite happy with the result. Couldn't resist to put some roses on the card....... I Bought them last week in a fabric store here in town; 10 pcs for €1.75. That's the same as $1.25. Nice price!!!!
Here is my card:

Paper left on top  is from Websters, Right on top is kraft from Bazzil.
Left under is made by me :). I stamped a floral stamp from Hero Arts with "Olive" ink from Color Box. Right "under" is also a stamp from Hero Arts; I stamped it with a purple ink pad ( don't know which brand; sorry!) on cream cardstock.
The lace on bottom of the card is from a fabric store here in town; where I bought my roses. A small piece of self adhesive paper ribbon on top - in the middle -  is from Kars.
Butterfly punch from Pipoos and self adhesive pearls from Kars.

And now; it's weekend; I am going to bake an apple-cake. And a strawberry- pie with lots of whipped cream. And after that; some card making :)

Enjoy your weekend!
Stella

Comments

Deb said…
I love the vintage feel,it's so pretty and your handmade background paper is gorgeous.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh wow, you got a deal there, pretty flowers and pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!
june lanum said…
very pretty thanks for joining us at the CCCB
Ros said…
Beautiful card Stella ... lovely stamping too .. thanks for playing along at CCCB
Sue Lelli said…
So PRETTY!!! LOVE the script and the stamp and the butterflies and the lace!!! FAB!
Cheryl Nelson said…
Absolutely beautiful!! thanks for playing along at CCCB!