Skip to main content

CCCB week-17 I left my HEART in San Francisco

Here at the  City Crafter Challenge Blog is a new challenge.
And here is the photo inspiration :



Pink is one of  my favorite colors; it was easy to create. But........ the final result is ............very very pink and girlie....



I created the pink background with Glimmer Mist "Pink Bubblegum" and then stamped the background with a background stamp from Viva and Razzberry ink from Color Box. DP is from Papermania. First I painted the chipboard heart with white kraft paint and then sprayed it with Glimmer Mist " Pink Bubblegum ". I put 2 layers of glitter on it....... The swirl is from Prima and the ribbon from my stash. Sentiment from Wild Rose Studio and stamped with Razzberry ink from Color Box The self adhesive polka dot ribbon is from Joy, corner punch from Pipoos

Enjoy your day!
Stella

Comments

june lanum said…
very pretty, love the flowered paper. Thanks for joining us at the CCCB
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
This is perfectly beauitiful! I love how you glimmer misted your background, it looks just lovey, I have no skill on that and always admired people who did it well, great job! Love that rose DP too, lovely lovely!
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Stella! You live in a beautiful country! I lived in Leiden in 1991 for four months, I loved it! and Amsterdam and Den Hague!
Cheryl Nelson said…
Perfectly lovely!! LOVE this!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!