Skip to main content

City Crafter Challenge Blog week-16-yum!

This weeks challenge on  City Crafter Challenge Blog it's all about YUM!
Here is the photo for some inspiration 



I made a card where the DP speaks for it self. 
I added a cupcake and put some glitter on top of the cupcake. It's a simple card; no embellishments, bows or what so ever.....
Very unusual for me; it's a bit out of my box :)
But I am pleased with the final result.
Here is my card:


Papers from DCWV "The Sweet Stack"
Pink and green cardstock from my stash
Mc Gills cupcake punch
Sentiment stamp from Hero Arts
Ink from Color Box "Olive"
White glitter from Gütermann

Have a great day!
Stella

Comments

Kirsty Vittetoe said…
How sweet, lovely DP, it does look yummy! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!
Ros said…
I agree the DP is great .. thanks for joining us this week at CCCB love to see your creations
june lanum said…
so cute, I see we have the same taste I used that same designer paper. Thanks for joining us at tbe CCCB
lauren said…
oooooooh! ♥YUM♥, indeed!!! :)
Cheryl Nelson said…
Lovin' that yummy, sparkling cupcake!! So fab!
Thanks so much for playing along with CCCB!