Skip to main content

For a very special friend.....

I made a card for a very special friend. Blue is my favorite color.The combination with white turned out beautiful.I  am so happy with the final result. Well that's my opinion......and I would love to hear what you think of it....


Scroll and ornament stamp are both from Viva Decor; the sentiment is from Flourishes. I've used one color for all my stamping; Atlantic Blue archival dye ink pad from Color Box. The polka dotted paper is from Crea Motion ; self adhesive paper ribbon from Xenos. Ribbon from my stash. The tag is made with a one of my Cuttlebug dies. I also used one of my Martha Stewart border punches.

Have a wonderful day!
Stella

Comments

Heather Jensen said…
Very pretty Stella! Love the punched side piece of paper. :)
Linda Robinson said…
I just love the color combo.. This is Beautiful..

Hugs, Linda
bearkis said…
Изящество и нежност!Поздрави!
Ros said…
Stella this is just fabulous!! I love your colour scheme and I am so jealous you have those stamps!! Why don't you enter it in our challenge ... looks like a star to me ... Have a lovely day my friend