Skip to main content

TSTR 2nd project for "the delicate cottage rose " challenge #23

I couldn't add a link for The Shabby Tea Room  for the second time to my previous post.... So now I made another one....
Here is my label for this challenge!


DP from Papermania, Wild Rose Studio and Melissa Frances, Chipboard rectangle from K&Company. Chipboard letter from Pipoos. Lace, green striped ribbon and roses from my stash. Pink polka dot adhesive ribbon from Joy,stamp from Making Memories.
Sentiment from Flourishes with a green ink : can't find the brand; sorry!)
I distressed the edges with Shabby Shutters distress ink.

Hope you like it......
Have a wonderful day!

Stella

Comments

Ros said…
Thank you Stella ... both of your entries are beautiful ... love how you mix your papers ... so pretty ... Have a lovely day yourself XXX
what a lovely shabby chic project! Love the lace and the paper combinations.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
I just love the colors Stella, soft pink rose with garden green, so country and shabby, thanks for sharing this wonderful project!
PapierGirl said…
Oh Stella - I just love all the shabby detail!
The papers, crocheted lace, ribbon and flowers all come together so nicely! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)
Linda Robinson said…
This turned out adorable.. I love it!