Skip to main content

Another card and spotlight artist.

Good morning. how is your week going?
After lots and lots of rain we finally are having a few days without rain. But it's a bit chilly outside.
A perfect moment for some coffee and blogging.... :)

I am so thrilled that I am a spotlight artist on City Crafter Challenge Blog. There were so many gorgeous participants and I never would have thought they'd pick my card. I am so so thrilled....!!!!

And of course; a card to share! Made from scratch. I have so many tiny pieces  and it's time to reduce it a bit. I made a deal with myself not to buy any paper this month.....Really; I definitely must use some of what I already got and after that I'll buy some new one. And store it somewhere because my closets are in fact a bit too small at the moment :) Is anyone recognising this?

Well here is my card:


Dp from Crea Motion and Eline's. Red and white cardstock from my stash.
Doilie from Blokker, scrappers'floss, butterfly punch, Cuttlebug tag die.
 Scarlet ink from Color Box.

Have a wondeful day!
Stella

Comments

Ros said…
A well deserved spotlight Stella! Love this card ... all those pretty papers - I have so many to use up and NEVER enough space!! Have a wonderful day my friend XXX
yahoo on the spotlight Stella! This is a really cute card with the pattern papers arranged on the front like a quilt. I like the red, white, and blue!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh ya, this sound so familiar, LOL! It always make me happy if I am happy to use some of scraps, I keep tiny pieces, as tiny as 1", LOL! You'll never know when you are going to need them right? See how beautiful your card turned out! And I am sure you are happy that you reduced a bit of what has accumulated right?
Nice color combination, I love how you play with the doily, and tiny tag, always my favorite thing to add on. Well done!
Lori said…
Love the paper combination...love how that red pops in the upper right corner!
Rebekah said…
congrats on the spotlight artist!! u have beautiful creations its no wonder they chose u!
Deb Hickman said…
I know what you mean about space,I'm having a massive sort out this week and a bit off a garage sale but in my dining room!
I love your card,very pretty and what a great way to use up scraps.
Linda Robinson said…
I do know what you mean.. Your card is so pretty.. I just love all the little pieces you used... A cup of coffee and blogging sounds like the perfect morning to me...

Hugs, Linda
What a beautiful card Stella! Fabulous way to use some precious scraps! I like the lil' hint of a doily!
Audrey Pettit said…
Ooh, how pretty, Stella! Good for you for using up some of your stash, girl. ;) It's SO hard to stop buying, though, isn't it? I adore the patchwork background on here, and love the pop of the red butterfly. Beautiful!
Heather Jensen said…
Such a lovely card Stella. I always save my scraps and use them. I have a basket I keep and that is what I use first. Congrats on spotlight artist. You deserve it. :)