Skip to main content

"Let your light shine" City Crafter Challenge Blog challenge #20

This week at the City Crafter Challenge Blog there is another beautiful challenge. This week its about "Let your light shine".  Add a sun, moon, lamp, lighthouse or a light bulb. Here is the photo inspiration :



Some inspiration hee.....

With fall around the corner we definitely spend more time at home. Today was a lovely day with lots of sunshine, lovely temperature and a blue sky but summer will soon be over . The long evenings in the garden will be over and the same goes for dinner in the garden. With the doors, windows and curtains closed, the lights on and candles burning there will be plenty time  for long evenings with my beloved ones.... I LOVE summer but every season has its charms don't you think?
I created a card using some of Websters Pages. On the top of the card ( right side) you'll see a stamped image I got from June. She stamped a beautiful image on a tag. I cut off the top so I could add it as a rectangle on my card. I love how it goes along with the other papers. I stamped a lamp on it; stamped with Olive ink from Color Box. The lamp stamp :) is from 7 Gypsies.
I am addicted to butterflies and yes....there is one on this card too. The sentiment is from Flourishes and ink from Tsukineko.  I found the cute little ornament in a sales box at a home decorating store. On sale; 9 ornaments for only €1......I love  bargains like this !!!! Pom pom trim from Maya Road. Butterfly and corner punch both from Pipoos.

Here's my  card:



Have a wonderful Sunday!
Stella

Comments

Kirsty Vittetoe said…
This is lovely different things put together and becoming one gorgeous creation! They look so well balanced and most of all, beautiful! The additon of the cute pom pom is a fabulous job too! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB! Always good to have you here!
Ros said…
Oh Stella another lovely card... love everything from the DP to the cutest little ornament... Thanks so much for your constant support at CCCB ... we love having you (hugs)
Heather Jensen said…
Absolutely stunning Stella! I love butterflies too.
I am ready for fall. It has finally started cooling down a bit here. I would like to enjoy it before it gets cold. :)
Cheryl Nelson said…
This is ohhhhhhh so beautiful!! So many lovely elements coming together in one beautiful creation!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!!
that's an ornament? Wow! I love it! You did get a great deal on them but how you used one on this card is fabulous! I was just reading the Ros entry and ohhing and ahhing over all the beautiful things she sent you. Your CCCB card is brilliant with the lace, butterfly and soft colors, Another great creations!
Sandy Ang said…
Congrats on the CCCD Spotlight ! Such a lovely card,