Skip to main content

Ros........

Hello how are you all today? Did you all have a good weekend?
My weekend was fabulous. And I'll tell you why......

Saturday I received a big envelope from the UK; it came from Ros. She sent me some of her handmade beauties; in fact I think these are masterpieces...
I am over the moon!

To Ros:
 I am still speechless and so so happy you made them for me. They arrived at the right moment after a week with ups and downs. So lovely and heartfelt.... I'll cherish them but you know that already. Can't find the words but I hope you know what I mean.
Love and hugs, X Stella

Here are the pictures of those beauties:



And just look what she wrote; in English and in Dutch; I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!



And this beauty is not just a card....


It's a notepad!!!!!!!


And I'm smitten......


Have a wonderful day!
Stella

Comments

june lanum said…
those are all beautiful cards and that was a great jester for Ros to make and send them, I'm beginning to think that you are much more deserving than you know.......................No question about it, I know you have lifted my spirits, I could really use you around about now.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Lovely! So sweet for Ros to do that, and I am sure she knew that it is going to another sweet person like you, that treasured her friendship. And this is one of the beauty of blogging, it links beautiful people together!
Ros said…
Hello my friend ... happy that you are happy ... hope you are feeling better now XXX
cbuswell said…
so gorgeous, very thoughtful!