Skip to main content

TSTR "Fresh Living"challenge #27

Over at The Shabby Tea Room there is a new challenge. This weeks' challenge is about nature and/or the color green.

Here is the photo inspiration:


I made a card with my focus on the color green and added some pink. I created a thank you card and my goal was to create a card with a soft and nostalgic look.

The background stamp is from Darkroom Door. I LOVE this rose stamp!
I stamped it with Pear Tart from Tsukineko on cream cardstock. The polka dotted paper is from Papermania Summer Bloom. The green and pink cardstock are from my stash. The border on the green cardstock is one of my Waltzingmouse Stamps; the border is from the Victorian Frippery set. The sentiment on the pink tag is also from this set. Both are stanped with Olive from Color Box. The scrunched seam binding is from June. Flowers from Prima and brad from American Crafts. Adhesive pearls from Kars.I inked the edges also with Olive from Color Box. I used two of my Martha Stewart border punches and my corner punch from Pipoos.

Here is my card:



I'd love to hear what you think of it....
Have a wonderful day!
Stella

Comments

Sue Lelli said…
This card is so BEAUTIFUL! LOVE that rose stamp on the background. I am no familiar with that company but that stamp is DIVINE!
Rebekah said…
FABULOUS!!!!! I totally love the colours, the stamps, the layout.. the little corner details...
Candy for the eyes! YUM!
(p.s thanks for the sweet comments you leave me on my blog:) they really make my day much brighter!)
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
This is lovely Stella, I love that stamp too!
Lisa said…
Oh Stella, this card is just beautiful and I love that background stamp too! I considered buying it a while back when I saw it on Melissa Phillip's blog but never did. You made it look so pretty, I just might have to purchase it now. LOL Seriously though, your card is so pretty and it looks like the kind of cards I love to make! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us in the Tea Room!
Ros said…
Fabulous is what I think!! You are great at Stamping ... your darkroom door stamp is indeed beautiful... I have a lot of thank you cards to make too! Have a lovely day xxx
Audrey Pettit said…
oh, my gosh, Stella! This is absolutely gorgeous! How elegant! I love, love, love the stamps, the design, the colors, the ribbon.......just everything about this.
Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at TSTR.
Heather Jensen said…
Love these colors together Stella. The background stamp is amazing. Pretty pink seam binding and sweet flowers are the icing on the cake. :)
Lenet said…
ooo wauw !! Ik vind hem super zeg!! Heel mooi!