Skip to main content

Baby boy card

My best friend gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby boy; his name is Ruben.
Here is a picture of the front side of his birth announcement;



Of course I made a card...!I know she loves a clean and simple style and I made a card with that in mind.... Blue is my favorite color so it was an easy job. I tried to keep it clean and simple but also a bit classic...Here is my card:



I painted the chipboard letter white with craft paint. The card and die cuts are all made with my Spellbinders label dies one. That's all...........

Have a wonderful day!
Stella



Comments

Lori said…
Your card is so sweet with that baby blue gingham. I love that large intial and the shape of the card!
Ros said…
I LOVE it!! your friend will be so thrilled! The simplicity makes it stunning Stella ....
Sandra1968 said…
Een hele mooie kaart!
Deb Hickman said…
Very sweet,your friend will love it. Aren't babies just the best,I'm looking after my baby niece on Friday,I can't wait.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh my, they are both so cute, so adorable, love it!
Kate W. said…
Stella, thanks for leaving me the sweetest comments! Your card is Clasically clean and simple. I know the recipient will love it! It's lovely!
Lenet said…
Wat een prachtige kaartjes! Heel leif en lekker fris!
Heather Jensen said…
So sweet Stella. Love the announcement and your card for her. So nice you made something for her in her style. :)
such an adorable annoucement! love your card! *hugs* steph :)