Skip to main content

Card Patterns #84

Good morning everyone!

Today started perefect: blue sky, sunshine, lovely temperature and fresh coffee.....
And now: time for a challenge!

This is the sketch of this weeks challenge at Card Patterns :


This sketch gave me the opportunity to make my own background paper. I made a card with a silver embossed background.It looks great and I hope you can see a bit of it in the picture..... It turned a gift card for a wedding.The first card I eve made for a wedding.
(I am pleased with the result)

Here is my card:


I stamped the background with a stamp from Viva Decor with Versamark; after that I embossed it with silver emboosing powder. The tag is a die cut made with my Spellbinders. The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio and stamped with Tuxedo Black from Tsukineko. Pearl brad from Amercian crafts. Cardstock,white and silver ribbon from my stash.

Have a wonderful day!
Stella


Comments

june lanum said…
beautiful card Stella and congrats on all your achievements this week.....
Ros said…
Where's the butterfly??? ... I can't see it??.... FABULOUS card my friend ... absolutely stunning! (even without the butterfly hee hee) You are brilliant at stamping ... xxxx
Linda Robinson said…
This is so beautiful and romantic.. I love it..
Fiona said…
Beautiful work
Deb Hickman said…
What a gorgeous wedding card no wonder you're pleased with the result. The embossed background looks so elegant and the bow very pretty. Like Ros says your stamping is so perfect!!!

Deb xxxx
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
You should be, because it is absolutely gorgeous, and so elegant! I am proud of you too! : )
**Farrah** said…
This is such a beautiful, romantic wedding card! You did a perfect job!
Farrah
Sonia said…
Hi Stella
Elegant Wedding card! Love how you create. Great Creation.

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60
Lenet said…
Pracht van een trouw-gift-card!
Gaaf de achter grond.
Stunning card Stella! You did an amazing job stamping the background! So elegant & classy!
Annika said…
OH I LOVE it!!! So elegant, textured and beautiful - absolutely lush!!
Hugs
Annika
Heather Jensen said…
So elegant Stella. The pretty ribbon and brad are the perfect addition. :)
what a gorgeous card, stella! i love it! pretty colors and beautiful design. thanks for sharing and hope you're having a great week so far! *hugs* steph :)
whoistracy said…
So very elegant! Love all the shades of grey you used. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns.