Skip to main content

Card Patterns #86

Hello everyone,
How are you?
Time for this weeks challenge at  Card Patterns . It's all about this sketch:



I made a card with scraps; left over from other projects. There are DP from Papermania, Wild Rose Studio and Melissa Frances.
I inked a enmbossed chipboard ornament from Tattered Angels with Pear Tart from Tsukienko. The sentiment stamp is from Waltzing Mouse; Rescue Remedies Additions. I stamped it with olive from Color Box. Flowers from Prima. pom pom trim from Maya Road and glittered star from Memrie Mare.
I distressed the edges with Antique Linen from Ranger.

Over to my card; here it is:



Hope you like it....
Have a wonderful day!
Stella


Comments

Sandra1968 said…
Wauw, dit vind ik een hele mooie kaart! Alles past perfect bij elkaar. Super!
Groetjes, Sandra
Kelly said…
You rocked that sketch, Stella! That is a GREAT sketch for scraps and your colors came together so beautifully!
Agata said…
This is so elegant! Love those colors and frame! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Very beautiful Stella, I love how you put together the different DP and they look so good together!
Sylvia said…
Another beautiful card, Stella! I sent you an e-mail message to your Hotmail account.
Audrey Pettit said…
Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! I love your style! You really showcased that sketch to perfection.
Deb Hickman said…
Gorgeous,it's worth keeping those scraps isn't it ? Beautiful papers and colours,you always put everything together so well !!!!
Heather Jensen said…
Oh Stella, this is wonderful! I love these colors together. The pretty frame, star, and flowers are perfect embellishments. :)
Thanks for playing at Card Patterns this week. :)
Lenet said…
ooo die is gaaf zeg!!
Annika said…
Oh my, this is delightful! Every little detail is perfect!!
Hugs
Annika