Skip to main content

CCCB "Flowers and Frills" challenge week #24

Hi; how are you?

Friday and almost weekend; I am looking forward to it. We have no plans so that leaves me plenty of time for crafting. We started this morning with fog  and now the sun is shining!
The temperature is getting down and it's a bit chilly. I love fall; my garden is having the most beautiful shades of brown, red and gold. Inside it's cosy and after the summer I love to spend some time indoors.
I have to come up with something for dinner but I still have no idea what we will have for dinner tonight... 

Well; over to the challenge!

The challenge at the City Crafter Challenge Blog is all about flowers and frills.
You have to include at least one flower and some lace or a doily in your project.

Here is the photo inspiration :



Yesterday i received my package from Memrie Mare .... Oh my... I am in love!!
I used her scrunched seam binding and a glittered star ( ahhhhhh!!!!!)  on my card. A flower from Magnolia, lace from my stash and DP from Melissa Frances and Tilda. The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio and  stamped with Tuxedo Black from Tsukineko. I distressed the edges with Scattered Straw. And of course I added a few stitches .
I am so so happy with this card; it's filled with all my favorite supplies.

Here is my card


I hope you all will have a wonderful weekend!
Stella


Comments

june lanum said…
Stella, you should be proud of this card it is gorgeous............
very pretty card, stella! love the colors and the papers and the seam binding, flowers, star, lace...everything! just beautiful! thanks for sharing and have a great friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
So pretty, so soft, love your pretty paper and seam binding, have you cook dinner yet? : )
Beautiful card Stella! Love all the pretty Melissa Frances DP & that stunning flower embellishment!
Rebekah said…
yummy! all my favourite things on your card.. love the soft feminine feel of your card!
Sandra1968 said…
Een geweldig mooie kaart! Erg leuk.
Groetjes, Sandra
sonia-studio60 said…
Hi Stella
Love all the pretty MF DP and the stunning flower embellishment! Great Creation!!
Have a nice weekend!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60
This is so pretty Stella - who wouldn't love to get incredible card !!
Audrey Pettit said…
Ooh, that's beautiful, Stella! I love that patterned paper and the lace and seam binding. So vintage charming and sweet! The star is fab, too.
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Stella! It is always fun to get new things. Happy World Card day to you!
Heather Jensen said…
Absolutely stunning Stella. I love all your shabby goodness here. I knew you would love her seam binding. :)
Hugs,
Heather
Linda Robinson said…
This is so Beautiful.. I love everything about it.. Hope you are having a happy day!
Cheryl Nelson said…
Perfectly lovely in every way! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!