Skip to main content

Kirsty thank you so so much !!!

Hello everyone,

How are you? I just want to share a surprise I got in my mail.
Life is full of surprises and this was definitely a lovely surprise...

A few weeks ago I saw a beautiful card on Kirsty's blog. In fact; they all are beautiful :)
Let me tell you; that woman is talented!!!
You can find the card HERE.
I love this card and yes...I wrote that in my comment.

Can you imagine I nearly fell off my chair when I opened my mail and saw this





Not only this gorgeous card but also two bookmarks, tags, old papers, old pattern paper and scrunched seam binding.

And........:


Gorgeous embellishments!!!
Kirsty thank you so so much; you made my day.
It's such a lovely surprise and yes...I feel spoilt..:)
I already have a card in mind for a few of these embellishments; you'll see it soon!

Kirsty; THANK YOU!!!

Have a wonderful day!
Stella

Comments

Sandra1968 said…
Wauw, weer van die leuke post :-)
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Thank you Stella, that you like my card
wonderful sweets from kirsty! enjoy your goodies :)!!
Ros said…
Looks like you just had a wonderful week ... with your wins and all your goodies ... Kirsty is the sweetest ... and that card is gorgeous Enjoy your things... xxx
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, isn't that awesome!! It's so fun to get some happy mail! I hope you have all sorts of fun with your new goodies. :)