Skip to main content

Card Patterns # 91

Hello everyone,

Monday again .....did you all have a great weekend?
I already made my choice for the appetizers for my Christmas dinner but still looking for the main course. I'll post the menu when everything is chosen.

Outside it's cold but inside it's warm and cozy. I just grabbed a fresh cup of coffee and now it's time for some blogging; and a new challenge!

This is the sketch for this weeks challenge at Card Patterns:



I made a card for a very good friend who is going through a difficult time.

I used papers in different shades of blue and green. ( Melissa Frances en Marianne Design).  Ros sent me that gorgeous blue lace. The flowers are from Prima and Mulberry and the pin is handmade by me (hee hee)
The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse stamps (Fancy Phrases)
I also used a border punch from Martha Stewart



I also added made a few stitches and that went wrong at the left side; my card slipped away a bit...

Hers is my card:



Hope you like it....

Enjoy your day!
Stella

Comments

Tante K├Ąthe said…
Beautiful Stella :) I always admire your craft work!
Jacqueline said…
Absolutely stunning Stella!
Deb Hickman said…
Gorgeous Stella,your friend will be very grateful for your thoughtfulness.
Sandra1968 said…
Weer zo'n schitterende kaart!
Ook een leuke combi van papier. Erg mooi.
Groetjes, Sandra
Tatanky said…
These is lovely :D
june lanum said…
Stella so pretty and the pin is stunning, love it.
Lenet said…
hij si prachtig! heel mooi dat wit en blauw
Monique said…
Just Beautiful Stella..Love your paper choices and the flower is so pretty... another great card :)
Sabrina said…
Ahhh so calm looking at this lovely card.. Another pretty card, Stella! :)
very beautiful card, stella! i love the colors, so soft and pretty! beautiful embellishments, love the flowers, lace, and your beautiful stickpin. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful tuesday! *hugs* steph :)
Audrey Pettit said…
Beautiful card, Stella! Love the soothing blue color palette. Your cluster of flowers and handmade pin are just beautiful. Your friend is going to really love this.
Oh, and your stitching didn't go wrong.......that's just the shabby chic style. ;)
Thank you so much for your sweet birthday wishes yesterday. I so appreciate your kind thoughts!!
Ira said…
Oh geweldig Stella, al die blauwtinten! Leuk met dat ruitje weer, doet me altijd aan BB denken! Mooi lint heb je trouwens gebruikt! Liefs, Ira
antheam said…
Beautiful monochromatic card-all the blue details are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
Anthea :).
Heather Jensen said…
The blues are beautiful Stella. Love your pin...you did a great job with it. :)
Sylvia said…
Beautiful, beautiful card, Stella!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
This is very pretty Stella, I know your favorite color is Blue, and you did it so well with this wonderful color!
Sonia said…
Hi Stella
Very pretty love how look your blue card!, great combination. Love the details!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60
Michelle said…
STUNNING!!!! I love it all in blue! The flowers are wonderful!