Skip to main content

CCCB "Little Children" #31

Hello.....

How are you?

After a few very busy days I finally have some time for blogging.
And for some Christmas cards:)
I also made a Christmas card for this weeks' challenge at  the City Crafter Challenge Blog
This week it's all about children; perfect for a nostalgic Christams card.

Here is the photo inspiration :



I made a card with a die cut from Crafty Secrets, a snowflake made from felt, I added some glitter right beside the pom pom trim and I inked the edges. The papers are from Basic Grey and Making Memories
Ros sent me the cute corner piece along with other lovely ornaments, frames etc. Thank you so much Ros...

Here is my card:



And now it's time for a cup of Earl Grey tea and...some blog reading :)

Enjoy your day!
Stella



Comments

Linda Robinson said…
Oh my goodness this is beautiful.. I love it..
That pompom border is the perfect touch..

Hugs, Linda
Kelly said…
Perfect for the challenge!
june lanum said…
Stella, this is beautiful....miss not talking to you lately, I'm sure your busy but don't forget me.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
So lovely, like always, love your soft and feminine style, good to see your creation once again.
Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB! Always fun to have you here!
Jacqueline said…
Gosh Stella, this is beautiful! I thought the right panel was a stamped with distress ink technique that's 'in' lately. Love everything about it, and l o v e that green color. All the embellishments just add to it's loveliness!
Tante Käthe said…
This is so elegant Stella, another winning card!
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Stella! Glad you had time to make this because I have missed your cards the last few days! I could make this challenge over and over!
Annika said…
Stella, you have so much STYLE!! I just love the way you put your cards together, elegant and very vintage!
Hugs
Annika
Kathlene said…
What a lovely classic card--the pompoms and glitter are such a perfect touch and that vintage image is beautiful!
Maria said…
Gorgeous card! Your style is always so pretty and elegant...lovin' it!!! Also, thank you for thinking of me for the blog award...take care!
Sabrina said…
Stella, this is so unique and sweet!! :)))
Heather Jensen said…
Beautiful Stella. I love this paper and that little image is adorable. :)
Michelle said…
Stella, I love the pp's! I need them!! The pom pom, cherub and corner piece are lovely!!!
Sonia said…
Hi Stella
Adorable Card!!.. love the details, Great Creation!!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60
What a pretty card Stella! Such a sweet Vintage image!
ahh, beautiful card, stella! just so dreamy and wonderful. love the trims, the vintage image, the placement of everything! thanks for sharing :)! oo, earl grey, one of my faves! have a wonderful friday and weekend! *hugs* steph :)
What a lovely card Stella! The vintage image you used paired withe corner metal piece makes this card so shabby chic! What a great friend Ros is to share with you! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Sandra1968 said…
Wat een schitterende en stijlvolle kaart!
Heel erg mooi.
Groetjes, Sandra
Cheryl Nelson said…
This is just lovely! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!