Skip to main content

CCCB "My Cuppa" # 32

Hello everyone,

How are you?
For all of you who celebrated Thanksgiving: did you all have a good time?

It's Friday and almost weekend!
And when I woke up this morning and looked out of the window I saw this in my backyard:






Yes....snow. A bit early for Holland and I must say it's cold.........

It's definitely time for warm clothes and drinks and being at home. Inside it's cozy and time for some blogging...

I'm sitting here at my computer with a fresh cup of coffee. Which leads me to the challenge of the City Crafter Challenge Blog.
This week it's all about  to create a card/project/layout, that includes an image of a coffee mug, tea cups, or any project that is related to coffee, tea, cocoa and hot chocolate. Here is the inspiration picture:




I used an image of The Graphics Fairy and added a butteffly cut from an old book page with a small pearl on top of it.




I sprayed some white ribbon with Glimmer Mist ( Old Lace) and added a charm I found at the craft store. It fits perfect on the card, Well.... I think it fits perfect :)
And a little rose:



That piece of paper on the left side is stamped with a background stamp from Darkroonm Door (Floral).
 I stamped it with Sepia from Archival Ink.A piece of paper on the right side from Crafty Secrets (Classic)
The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps( Rescue remedies Additions) and stamped with Timber Brown from Stazon.


I distressed the edges with Tea Dye distress ink. The color and name :) are appropriate don't you think?

Well that's all for now; time to visit your blogs!
Have a wonderful day and if you are shopping on "Black Friday"....have fun!

Stella


Comments

Sandra1968 said…
Heerlijk hè, om de gordijnen open te trekken en dan zo'n winters tafereel te zien :-)
Jouw kaart is weer een beauty: mooi met die strik, het bloemetje in het midden en het bedeltje eraan.
Prettig weekend!
Groetjes, Sandra
Ros said…
Oh my your card is beautiful ... I love the little charm is does fit perfectly ... and Snow! the UK has had snow in some places ... But your garden looks so pretty ... Have a lovely day and thanks for joining us at CCCB
Michelle said…
Holy Moly Stella!! This is amazing!!! Love every detail! Love that charm hanging from the ribbon!
Michelle said…
Hey Stella, sorry I thought I was a follower,I am now!!!!
So pretty Stella! All the distressing and detail looks amazing!
Tante Käthe said…
Oh Stella, what an elegant card that is!
Lovely card Stella! You selected a perfect image and the distressing you did to the pieces looks fabulous! I am staying in and creating today to avoid those black Friday rushes. :-) Happy Day to you too! :-) Amy
june lanum said…
This is amazing. So pretty
cbuswell said…
very pretty, love the embellishments.
very pretty, stella! love the colors and the pretty designs. love that charm! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)
Deb Hickman said…
Very pretty,I love the colours and your stamping is always so perfect. It's cold here in the U.K. too,we haven't got snow in the Midlands yet.
Jacqueline said…
These are my favorite colors, pink, beige and brown on a white background.. just beautiful!
Luckily we don't have snow yet, but it does make a beautiful scene!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
This is lovely Stella, I love the soft tones, love the color scheme, love the glimmer misted ribbon, I might have to invest in that pretty color, LOL!
Lovely lovely, thanks for sharing! And thanks for playing along with us at CCCB! Always good to have you here!
Maria said…
Oh wow, Stella...a fantastic lovely card...my type of card...so lovn' it!!! It is so pretty! You distressed the card perfectly and that little charm is just too darling!!!
Monique said…
The picture of the snow in your yard really is beautiful...Great inspiration pic !! Your card is so pretty Love the the distressing and darling charm :)
Robyn said…
Hi Stella! You make such beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing the photo!...my son was very interested to see it..he is hoping for a White Christmas! He leaves in 20 days!
Ira said…
Ik vind je kaart prachtig Stella! Mooie kleuren en dat lintje maakt het helemaal af! Jeetje, ik heb het wel gelezen ja, dat het zou gaan sneeuwen, maar dat het bij jou al is gearriveerd zeg... Ik zit hier nog heerlijk in de warmte, ben nog in Azië, denk dat ik hier maar blijf :-) Ben jij een winter- of zomermens? Vind het wel heel erg leuk om het binnen gezellig te maken, maar leef toch liever buiten ha ha ha!! Liefs, fijn weekend, Ira
Leanne said…
This is stunning!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there! Leanne xx
Linda Robinson said…
I my goodness this is gorgeous.. But then agian all your creation are wonderful.. I just love you style. Hugs, Linda
Cheryl Nelson said…
So very lovely! thank you for playing along at CCCB!
One4Joy said…
Hey there, Stella, I am holding up a cuppa of tea and saying congratulations on being selected a Spotlight Artist on the My Cuppa challenge. Yeah, you!
Tatanky said…
I love this card ! Those muted colors are my favorite.
Noomiy said…
this one is sooo cute! :)