Skip to main content

CCCB "Thank you" #30

Hello everyone!
It's Friday and that means weekend ( yes I started already ...)
Here in Holland we have a day with a stormy wind, sometimes loads of rain and it's cold!
I decided to stay inside and get my groceries tomorrow :)

Time for a challenge!
One of my favorite weekly challenges is at the City Crafter Challenge blog
This week it's all about being thankful.


Well I can say that I am thankful for a lot of things.
 I could write a few pages but I'll stick with one thing; blogging.

 I could never  have imagined ( is this english? ) that this tiny little blog would bring me so much happiness and fun!

I am so thankful for:

 Everyone I met

All the inspiration

Sweet, lovely, heartfelt and encouraging words in so many comments and emails

Moments of laughter and sometimes brought to tears ( yes a few of you touched my heart several times...)

Gorgeous people with so many skills and talents; I am so thankful that you all are willing to share your gorgeous creations.

And of course CCCB; I want to thank Kirsty for starting this challenge. I love to play along and I learned a lot from you and your gorgeous examples.

A fabulous DT; ladies you are such sweethearts....

And before I forget.... I made a card:)

I made a card with my favorite supplies and in my favorite colors

Papers from Melissa Frances and a sentiment stamp from Waltzingmouse stamps.





And of course glitter; this glittered star is from Memrie Mare




And yes scrunched seam binding ( also from Memrie Mare) and Prima flowers




And I had to add this border stamp from the Waltzingmouse Victorian Frippery stamp set
I also inked the edges with Smoke Blue from Color Box

Here is my card:



Enjoy your Friday and for those of you who have to work today; it's almost weekend!!!

Till soon,
Stella
.


Comments

Kelly said…
SO pretty, Stella. Love your bows!
Jacqueline said…
Stella, such a gorgeous choice of colors for this beautiful card. I also love how you make your bows!!
ohmygosh, beee-uuu-tee-ful, stella!!! i love this card! the colors, papers, stamping, embellies are just perfect together!
i am thankful to have met such a sweet and talented friend.
have a wonderful weekend, stella!
*hugs* steph :)
Sylvia said…
This is another beautiful card! Stella you've outdone yourself again! Hope you have a beautiful weekend, our weather is supposed to be wet and windy.
Ros said…
Such a lovely post ... I know I speak for all of the DT at CCCB when I say we also are glad to have met you and thank you for partaking in our challenges each week .... I love your beautiful card ... love the MF paper and the pretty glittery star ... "Thank You ''' for joining us at CCCB ...xxx
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Awww.... you are so sweet Stella, thanks for the lovely, touching message, (i wanna cry), thank you for staying with CCCB, you know what, we love you here, love to see your creation here, you are almost like a family to us at CCCB! Thanks!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oops, I forgot to tell you that I love your pretty creation, always love Melissa Frances paper, so soft and romantic! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!
Rebekah said…
Beautiful! I always enjoy and look forward to your comments on my blog:) they lift my day. Thank you for following my lil old blog.. i enjoy my daily visits to your blog too.. thanks for being such a great friend!
Annika said…
This is a beautiful post, Stella! Thank you too, for your warmth, your willingness to share your talent and the time you dedicate to the work of others. :)
Hugs
Annika
One4Joy said…
so wonderfully shabby elegant, Stella! I love the wrinkled ribbon..so pretty and speaks to me about wrinkles on people...so pretty, each wrinkle a victory of some sort. Nice font on your thank you and I enjoyed reading about gratitude.

Happy to get to know you, blogs have a way of doing that 'round the world!

Blessings,
Susan
Kate W. said…
Stella,
You are stellar! I really appreciate all of your wonderful comments. I have a hard time keeping up with you!
The bow you tied on this card is exquisite!!! Your card is top-notch, just like you!
Michelle said…
I love the shabby look with the bow! I love the colors too! Gorgeous card Stella!
Heather Jensen said…
Beautiful card and such a sweet post Stella. I am glad to have you as a blog friend. Your papers and pretty shabby details are amazing. :)
Monique said…
Stella this is such a touching post... I am so lucky to have a blogging friend like you :)Your card is also very pretty !! and you go girl get the groceries tomorrow!! :)
Ira said…
Je hebt het werkelijk prachtig verwoord Stella, want deze 'virtuele wereld' brengt mooie vriendschappen voort, we kunnen genieten van elkaars creativiteit en dat is inderdaad iets om dankbaar voor te zijn! Je kaart vind ik dan ook zeer toepasselijk, maar buiten dat ook weer helemaal in jouw stijl, mooi en elegant! Liefs, Ira x
Sandra1968 said…
Schitterend! En de strik vind ik ook erg mooi.
Groetjes, Sandra
Linda Robinson said…
This is such a beautiful card.. Thanks so much for sharing it with us... Hugs, Linda
Cheryl Nelson said…
This is so pretty! Love all the beautiful details! Thank you so much for playing along with CCCB this week!
This is so soft and pretty. I love all the details.