Skip to main content

Mona Pendleton / CR84FN2

Hello everyone,
It's Thursday and almost weekend :)

Time for the second challenge at Mona Pendletons' blog

I used a doily and inked it with a Tan inkpad. That inkpad has exactly the same color as the Tan in the photo inspiration but turned out much lighter on my white doily :)
I inked the butterfly and glittered it; I hope you can see it...




And what would a card be without a bow in a matching color?




And here is my card.



Cardstock from my stash. doily from Sonia, embossed butterfly from Tattered Angels, scrunched seam binding from Memrie Mare.
The gingham brad and lace are from my stash.
Sentiment stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamps (Victorian Frippery), flourish stamp from Marianne Design. Both stamped with London Fpg from Tsukineko.

Have a wonderful day!

Stella

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Very pretty indeed - love how you use your ribbons!
Ira said…
Geweldig die kleurencombi, perfect voor de challenge! Groetjes, Ira
Ros said…
So pretty and you got the colours so right ... have a great day ... xxx
Kelly said…
GORGEOUS colors in this challenge and you really made a beautiful card with it. LOVE that big bow!
Linda Robinson said…
Your card is Beautiful. I love every thing about it.. Hope you have a great day!
Sue Lelli said…
Stella, LOVE the butterfly frame and that FAB button on the bow and the flourishes! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Monique said…
Omg Stella This is so pretty.. All your cards are so beautiful. I love the butterfly on this one. I actually seen those in the store yesterday when I was in the city. Ugg I should have picked them up.. Great work my friend :)..Hugs Monique
beautiful, stella! i love those blues! also love how you use the TA butterfly chip piece. thanks for sharing and have a fabulous nite! *hugs* steph :)
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Perfect! It can't be any better, great take on the challenge, one more thing, I can't help loving that cute fabric button, so cute!
Ingrid Danvers said…
Wat een mooi kaartje. Als ik tijd heb ga ik ook aan de challenge meedoen. Ik vind de kleurencombinatie zo mooi.
Deb Hickman said…
Very pretty and the colours are spot on. I love those TA butterfly frames and it looks perfect on your card.
Oh my goodness Stella! You are too funny! This card is GORGEOUS!!! I love that TA butterfly all glammed up! Thank you so very much for playing in this week's CR84FN challenge :)
Sandra1968 said…
Wauw, dit vind ik een schitterende kaart!
Michelle said…
Stunning Stella!!!! beautiful blues and butterfly!!
Heather Jensen said…
Beatiful Stella. Love your butterfly and pretty seam binding. :)