Skip to main content

Pixie Dust Paperie 1st challenge

Hello everyone,
.
It's Wednesday already!
Yesterday I had plenty of time and I spend quite some time crafting. This is my first post; I'll post the second one soon after this one...

Time for a brand new challenge on a new blog!!


Kirsty Vittetoe started a great new blog;

Pixie Dust Paperie


Their first challenge is going on; you can still join the fun!

You can pick out a creation from the DT from their October post, scrap-lift, and give it a new look with your own idea.  You can find all the details HERE

I picked the baby boy card from Kirsty
This is her card:



I created a baby girl card. At the moment the challenge started I knew that friends of us were expecting a baby girl.... That's the reason for changing the baby card into a girl card.

Kirsty added a crown; so did I:




She added 3 pieces of paper and a tag on top of it. I  combined these 2 parts. The centerpiece is a diecut with a tag on it. And I have a stamp instead of a circle

The lace bow became a doily; the button on top of it is one I got from Kirsty :)
I didn't have a little train to put on the bottom of the tag; I added some lace.....

Here is my card:


Button from Kirsty, doily from Sonia. All the papers and other embellishments from my stash.
The stamped sentiment turned out a bit blurry.....sorry!

Have a wonderful day!
Stella








Comments

Heather Jensen said…
Both are beautiful Stella! Love all the pretty shabby details. :)
Sonia said…
Hi Stella
Nice to see one of my swap gift... You card look gorgeous! Love the details and colors.. i think i love everything.
You have an Award on my site please as soon as you can visit my blog.

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60
hi stella! what a sweet, cheerful card! i love the pink :)!! wonderful patterned papers and love the lace and crown. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful nite! *hugs* steph :)
june lanum said…
both cards are just beautiful
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh my, this is too sweet, I love it, you know what, the baby boy and baby girl card look like a perfect pair, anyone has twin baby out there? we should send the cards to them Stella!
Thanks for playing along with Pixie!
Lenet said…
prachtig!! en wat een leuke challenge
Joanne Leddy said…
Very pretty - love both cards. The crowns and glorious lace caught my attention ... very sweet. Thanks for sharing, Stella!
Sandra1968 said…
Wauw, twee hele mooie kaarten! Super.
Ros said…
Such a sweet card ... you've really been busy and your creative juices are flowing... xxx
Lori said…
Oh, Stella...Your card turned out darling!
lauren said…
oh wow! i love your version of kirsty's card! you've chosen such a great combination of papers and the result is **GORGEOUS**!!! :)
Viola Mahr said…
These are two really, really sweet cards, stella! I didnt' know you love doilies and ribbon and layering like I do too :)

hugs,
Viola
Michelle said…
So beautiful Stella!!!!
Sylvia said…
Gorgeous card, Stella! and congratulations.
Maria said…
Such sweet beautiful cards...very lovely!!!