Skip to main content

CCCB # 34 "Let it snow"

Hello everyone,

How are you all doing? Probably just a busy as I am.... I haven't been in blogland for a few days and I have to visit your blogs. I'm looking forward to it; it's always fun to visit you all!
The last few days were very busy. Too busy.....
Now I have some time for blogging and to post my car for my favorite challenge:

I love to play along in their challenges and every week it's fun to play along! And this weeks'challenge is right up my alley; just like the previous one :)

The challenge is all about snow. Create any project (card, layout, altered item, decor) with some kind of image of snow on it, whether it be snow or a snowflake or a snowman or snowlady.




I made another Christmas card; I stll have to make a few.....

I have a place in my heart for polka dot ribbon. The die cut is from Graphic 45. Papers from Cosmo Cricket.



And of course a snowflake; I just had to add this brad..... and a bow. First time for me to use 2 separate bows on a card. I often make a double bow but this is the first time and I love the result...




And this is my card; the sentiment is from Waltzingmouse stamps and perfect for this challenge. I used my Spellbinder Heirloom Ornaments dies and distressed the edges of the ornament and the card with Tea Dye distress ink.


That's all for now. I am going to make myself a fresh cup of coffee and than time for some blog visits...
Have a lovely evening and if it's not evening already for you; have a lovely Sunday!
Till soon!
Stella

Comments

Kirsty Vittetoe said…
It is good to see your creation again Stella, I miss you! This is a pretty holiday card, love the DP, the ornament and sentiment are gorgeous, love your pink polka dots bows too, and I like how you layered them with snowflakes, fab job you did! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at CCCB!
beautiful card, stella! love it! wonderful papers and pretty ornament. thanks for sharing! i feel so behind on my holiday things. ahh...hope you have a wonderful Sunday nite! big *hugs* sweet friend, steph :)
Lenet said…
super !! ik vind hem echt prachtig!!
Ros said…
So beautiful ... you are so very good with colours ... I love everything about this especially the snowflake .. I would never have thought to use green but this looks stunning! ... thanks for being a regular with us at CCCB
M@rjan said…
Stella, ik ben weg van je kaart!! Je hebt echt voldaan aan de eisen van de challenge. De twee strikken in deze kleur geven er een prachtig aaccentje aan!

Groetjes, Marjan
Deb Hickman said…
Stunning,I just love the papers and colours you've chose. I love all your cards you make but I think this has been my favorite Christmas card to date. xxxxx
june lanum said…
Stella this is a beautiful card, I have missed not hearing from you. Have a great week
Beautiful card Stella! That Vintage ornament looks fabulous with the Vintage image!
Kelly said…
I love polka dot ribbon too. lovely card!
Linda Robinson said…
So So beautiful.. Love that snowflake perfect for our challenge. It is such a busy time of year. For me also. What am I saying I am always busy! Hee Hee.. Hope you had a happy Day!
Jacqueline said…
Wow, this is just beautiful Stella, gorgeous mix of papers and the perfect focal point!!
Ira said…
Goh Stella, die's mooi! Zo vintage! Je hebt alles perfect op elkaar afgestemd! En het is niet erg hoor om niet altijd te bloggen (ik weet er alles van ha ha ha!) Neem in elk geval wél de tijd om te genieten van deze tijd van het jaar, want het is zo weer januari! Liefs, Ira xxx
cbuswell said…
LOVE the felt snowflake and your color combo, very nice!
Jaclyn Miller said…
What a gorgeous, soft card! Love those papers.
Sylvia said…
Your card is beautiful, Stella! I love the color combo!
Tatanky said…
Hi Stella ! Nice card very vintage looking. I love polka dots ribbon and paper too. Thanks so much for your lovely words on my blog. They really mean a lot to me right now :D
Heather Jensen said…
Wow! Love it. That is some of my favorite paper I am hoarding. Love the little vintage image too. :)
Cheryl Nelson said…
This is ohhhhh so lovely!! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!
Diane said…
Beautiful...love the colors!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Wow! That is beautiful, Stella! I love the ornament mixed with the fun vintage image. The double bows are fabulous, too.
Sandra1968 said…
Wauw, wat een schitterende kaart!
Heel erg mooi.
Monique said…
Wow Stella you always pick out the perfect papers:).. Another Beautiful card :)
One4Joy said…
Hi Stella, hope your camera is fixed...

This is a great vintage card, with the lovely patterned paper. I love polka dots too and wore them on my body when I was younger!

You used that CC paper to it's best and I like all the texture of the felt, fabric button and of course the ribbon.

Stay warm...blessings
Petra Tillmann said…
Wat een prachtige kaart, Stella! Je hebt alles mooi gecombineerd tot een geheel!