Skip to main content

All you need is love.....CCCB #42

Hello everyone,

How are you?
it's a busy Saturday down here so let's  get started with the card I made for this weeks' challenge at the City Crafter Challenge Blog. This week it's all about love.

You just need to create a project with the word "love" on it or the universal symbol of love...a heart.


Here is the this weeks' photo inspiration:


 


I made a card and included my heart :) and a chipboard heart.
 I made this card for one of my sisters.
Just a card; just a little something..






I used some ribbon and trim, Tilda Papers ( "Summer Blues") a doily and a chipboard heart which I've painted green. I got that gorgeous piece on top of my heart from Heather.
I punched a butterfly and added a pearl brad from American crafts. The sentiment is from Daisy Bucket; stamped with Bamboo Leaves.
I also used my corner punch and inked the edges with white ink; to soften it a bit more....
Here is my card:



I just found out that I am a Top Mouse this week with this card  ; thank you so much ladies from the Waltzingmouse sketch challenge! I am so honored and happy!!!

And...last week I received some happy mail.From Steph; all the way from Hawai!!
She sent me this stunning ATC and some gorgeous craft supplies. Steph; thank you so much. Your ATC is IRL even more gorgeous!





That's all for now; I'll be back tomorrow with another card...
Enjoy your weekend!
Stella

Comments

Cozy in Texas said…
I stopped by your blog today. Lovely cards.
Ann
cbuswell said…
Gorgeous card, LOVE the sweet papers!! Green and pink is my favorite color combo!! It's SO pretty!!
M@rjan said…
Prachtige kaart, die kleuren zjn zo lief en mooi bij elkaar! En dan zo'n mooi taartrandje erachter en dat hart en de vlinder. TOP!

Groetjes, Marjan
Kelly said…
so pretty. I love the ink around the heart. Helps it pop!
very pretty card, stella! love the papers, the colors, and the sweet embellies!
glad you liked the goodies i sent :)!
have a great weekend!
big *hugs* steph :)
oops, i forgot to say congrats on being top mouse!
Ros said…
Love the card as I'm sure your sister will too ... Beautiful goodies from Steph ... so kind of her ... thanks for playing along again at CCCB and many congrats on your Top Mouse!!
Tante Käthe said…
Congrats to your "Top Mouse", a great card and so is this one again. I love that heart!
Debgem said…
Congratulations on your "Top Mouse" - it's a lovely card!!

And this one for your sister is beautiful - love the colours, so very pretty!!
Juls said…
oooooooooooh your card is just gorgeous!!! Love it!!! Hugs Juls
WOW Stella! What a gorgeous card! Love the soft color combo and the sweet butterfly! Congrats on your win over at the WMSC :) So well deserved!
june lanum said…
gorgeous cards Stella
Maria said…
A lovely picture perfect card, Stella! Always love your choice of paper and the sweet little embellies that you add!!!
Rebekah said…
your colour palete is so yummy! love what you've done here.
Audrey Pettit said…
I just love your sweet card, Stella! What beautiful papers those are. Love the color palette and love the doily and ribbon. Great butterfly and sentiment, too. And of course, that heart is so pretty with its bling center. You sister is going to love this.
Congrats on making Top Mouse!!
Linda R. said…
Your card is so pretty. That DP you used is so soft and pretty I just love it.. Congrats on your Top Mouse Win... You definitely deserve it!!!

Hugs, Linda
PapierGirl said…
Congratulations on your Top Mouse award - and you were questioning your MOJO!:) This card is absolutely gorgeous - I love the color scheme - pink and green is a favorite of mine and the heart with the bling is gorgeous! I think you pretty butterfly is placed perfectly against the floral background - it give it the perfect pop! Thanks for visiting once again and for your kind comments! Have a great day! {{hugs}}
Wow so pretty Stella! cherry
Sylvia said…
Gorgeous card, Stella! I love your pink and greens. congrats on your card! They are always so lovely!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Congrats Stella, your card is so pretty and your truly deserved the award.
this is another beautiful card, love the pretty pink + green, so feminine, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB! : )
Ira said…
Proficiat top-muisje! En je zus zal superblij zijn met de prachtige kaart die je voor haar hebt gemaakt, alles zit erin wat erin moet zitten! Geniet van de spulletjes die Steph je heeft gestuurd, ze is een schat! Liefs, Ira x
Sabrina said…
Congratulations for the award, Stella!! This card is so very pretty!! I love the sketch and the soft colors!! :D
Cheryl Nelson said…
Truly lovely! LOVE those colors!!
Sandra1968 said…
Wat een schitterende kaart! En leuk hoe je het hartje hebt "gepimpt".
Groetjes, Sandra