Skip to main content

CCCB # 44 Just a "flat card" :)

Hello everyone,

How are you? It's almost Friday and almost weekend.... I am looking forward to it.
First I want to thank you all for your sweet comments and advice on my previous post about loosing my mojo.
It did help! Thank you so much!

After 6 days without creating anything I finally created something.
I made a card for this weeks' challenge at the City Crafter Challenge Blog

But before I show you my card  I want  to thank the ladies of the DT for making me a spotlight artist twice (!!!) this week! ( you can find my cards HERE and HERE ). Ladies thank you so so much; I am so honored!

And now over to the challenge!
This challenge brought me back to the basic of cardmaking :) 
This week it's all about a creation with nothing on it. No bows, flowers, lace, buttons..

I've been diggin' through my stash and while I was sorting out my papers I got some new ideas.
I used some papers from Melissa Frances, 2 border punches, 1 corner punch and some white ink for the edges. And a small sentiment stamped with black ink.:

Just a close up from the papers and the punched borders:





And here is my card:




Basic and simple but I like the result.
Till soon; enjoy your day/evening!
Stella


Comments

Tante Käthe said…
Very basic, very simple, very elegant, very much Stella! I love it! As always you created a wonderful card!
Juls said…
it might be flat, but it is still beautiful and elegant! I love it!! Hugs Juls
Davi said…
Such a lovely simple card. Difficult to make pretty one and you did it WELL!
Sylvia said…
Stella, This card is so pretty and soft and springlike! the papers are just beautiful as are your punched borders! Every person gets inspiration from different sources! I love the CCCB and Moxie Fab World Blogs for photo inspiration, and I like the ColourQ for color combo's when I need them. I really like using phot's the best to trigger an idea! We are all different which is what makes our cards unique! Hugs!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Simply, soft and beautiful! Love it and I love all the MS paper! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!
Monique said…
Perfect Clean and Simple card... Such pretty papers!!Have a great week Stella :)
M@rjan said…
Fijn dat je mojo weer terug is, meid! Zou toch jammer zijn als we je mooie creaties moesten missen voor langere tijd. Prachtig kaartje, zo zie je dat clean and simple ook erg mooi is, zeker als je het zo elegant doet als jij.

Groetjes, Marjan
Lenet said…
Ik vind het knap. zou het niet kunnen hoor
Michelle said…
It's stunning Stella! Gorgeous papers!!!
Maria said…
A lovely clean and simple card, Stella! You always have amazing choice in paper...so delicate and pretty...love it!
PapierGirl said…
Stunning simplicity Stella! I have been creating cards lately that are unlike my usual and I find this to be quite refreshing! Sometimes, I feel like everything I create starts to look the same. This card may look simple to some, but we know that this card probably took you longer to make than all the others. Beautiful work Stella and your mojo is running girl! :)
Robyn said…
Wow! You can do CAS as well!! Very pretty- TFS!
Love the Melissa Frances DP you used Stella! Very pretty CAS card :)
Sabrina said…
Ohh very pretty, Stella!! Love those MF papers :)))
Ros said…
It is beautiful Stella ... love the DP ... thanks again for joining us this week and congrats on your wins at CCCB ...
Sandy Ang said…
Congrats on your well deserved spotlight !! So happy that the mojo is back and made a wish for your hydrangeas to flourish.
Ira said…
Ja, en zó kan het dus ook hè, je hebt werkelijk een mooie combi gemaakt van papiertjes, elegantie ten top! Liefs, Ira en proficiat met je dubbele spotlight!!
Tessan said…
Hi Stella, I know exactly how you feel, I have also lost my MOJO. I have no inspiration what so ever, hope I´ll find it soon, I have not enterd any challenges this week=( I´m so glad you found your MOJO!! have a wonderful weekend Stella and hugs from me!
**Farrah** said…
Simply lovely!! Glad your back to creating!
Farrah
Pauline said…
What a lovely simple but effective card! Love those papers!
Deb Hickman said…
So very pretty, I love the simplicity of it but it's still stunning. I think it's a great challenge this week.

Deb x
lynn said…
the papers and punched border make a pretty card that will go through the mail perfectly! i love that, stella!
Linda R. said…
Oh WOW!! this is so elegant and pretty.. I just love it.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!
Audrey Pettit said…
Ooh, great job on that challenge! This is so very classy and elegant. Just perfect!
Cheryl Nelson said…
Beautiful!! The colors are so elegant and calm and soothing! LOVE it! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!!