Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Kirsty!!!

Hello everyone,

Today I want to show you a card that I made especially for Kirsty; she is the multi-talented owner of the City Crafter Challenge Blog. And she celebrated het birthday yesterday.
This challenge is one of my very favorites and Kirsty deserves a special birthday card!

Celebrating her birthday yesterday means I am too late.
 I am so sorry but it's due to the fact that we had one of our sons in the hospital....And I didn't have the time to post in time...

Kirsty; although a bit belated but I hope you had a wonderful day!
I wish you health, happiness and everything you'd wish for!
Over to the card!

Of course a birthday sentiment:




A keyhole from Melissa Frances and some pearls:




Flowers from Mulberry and some seeam binding from Lina Beans online shop ( check it; she sells amazing craft supplies!)




Papers from Pink Paislee, a few stitches and an inked frame from Tattered Angels.
The edges of my card are distressed with Antique Linen.
Kirsty; here is your card :)




Kirsty this card is on it's way to you; I hope you like it!

Enjoy your day!
Stella


Comments

Suzie McFloozy said…
A beautiful card - I love the keyhole and the gorgeous framed sentiment with the blooms x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo
Ros said…
Stunning card Stella ... Kirsty will love this ... so sweet of you ...xxx
Ira said…
Leuk hè om Kirsty deze verrassing te bezorgen? Ze zal blij zijn met de prachtige kaart die je voor haar hebt gemaakt!
Liefs, Ira xxx
Rebekah said…
Beautifully soft and romantic. I'm sure she will love it!
Linda R. said…
Your card is soooo beautiful.. I have to agree that Kirsty is just going to love it..
Michelle said…
Gorgeous card,Stella! So soft! Lovely paper and ribbon! Wonderful!!!
What a SweeTie you are! This is perfect card for her and know she will cherish it! The cluster of roses with the seam binding is perfect! Gorgeous Stella!
Maria said…
That is one gorgeous card, Stella! I'm sure Kirsty will be very pleased to receive it! Take care!
Sabrina said…
Very pretty!! I am certain she is going to love it :)
Wendy ten Hove said…
Hi Stella!

Prachtig geworden, deze kaart!! Wat een mooie kleurtjes! Helemaal super, zo lekker zacht en zomers zo!!

Groetjes, Wendy
Pauline said…
Gorgeous card Stella, love the soft pretty papers and gorgeous frame.
Deb Hickman said…
Beautiful card Stella, Kirsty will be thrilled with it. Xxx
Jacqueline said…
This is beautiful. Hope you are having a nice rest and your son is back home again.
Audrey Pettit said…
Just beautiful, Stella! Love that TA frame and the sweet keyhole. :)
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Awww.... thank you Stella, I love this!
Juls said…
gorgeous!! Love the soft colours and the little lock! HUgs Juls