Skip to main content

A card for Valérie and Richard

Hello!

I told you; three posts today :)

I made a card for Valérie and Richard. Valérie is the daughter of one of our best friends.
Today they are celebrating their registered partnership.
 Legally it is the same as getting married, you have the same rights and obligations.
I made a card for them. I used papers and stickers from Melissa Frances 5 th Avenue, a heart-shaped pearl from Pauline, sentiment stamps from Waltzingmouse stamps (Fancy Phrases), flowers and trim from my stash.


Doilies and romance; a perfect match...





Some flowers and pearls:



This the front of the card. A few weeks ago I made my first "gate-card" for a challenge at the City Crafters Challenge Blog and I love them.




I never get tired of these papers and stamps :)




Pauline; these pearls are amazing!!!
I added their initials:



A little banner on the right; I included a personal note on the back of the card;
These papers are gorgeous and I didn't want to write on it :)




Well; enough for today. Time for some blog-hopping-around.
It will be fun to see and read what you all have been up to. 
And tonight I want to make a few cards.
I missed a few favorite challenges and it will be great to play along again!

Till soon; enjoy your day!
Stella

Comments

Sasha said…
Beautiful work, Stella. They will love it...I'm sure.
It's great to see you back blogging again, and I hope that your son is feeling much, much better xx
M@rjan said…
Prachtige en heel romatische kaart voor die twee, echt een plaatje! Ik zie dat je 25 jaar getrouwd bent en zulke mooie en leuke dingen hebt gekregen, jullie zijn enorm verwend! Gefeliciteerd nog daarmee! Hoop dat je zoon opknapt, ik ben een week weg geweest en kon niet bloggen, dus heb misshcien iets gemist.

Groetjes, Marjan
Ros said…
What a beauty ... so pretty ... I love my papers too ... sorry I didn't have them when I made your card ... XXX
Heather Jensen said…
So pretty! I have and love those MF papers. i just need to use them. LOL The flowers are so pretty, Stella. I know they will love their card. :)
Hugs~
Davi said…
Glad to see you are back creating Stella :) This is such a beautiful card for your friends!! Im sure they will love it!
Linda R. said…
This card is elegant and pretty.. And those little flowers just make it all that more prettier. So glad to see you back my friend..

Hugs, Linda
Michelle said…
Gorgeous card,Stella! It's good to have you back! Love these MF papers, they are so romantic!
syviastamps said…
Beautiful card, Stella! So glad you are happily making cards again! Sylvia
Sabrina said…
Very pretty!! :)
Juls said…
each of these is just beautiful! Hugs Juls
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
This just brightened up my day, AWESOME!
Pauline said…
Oh Stella, this is amazing!! I'm so glad you like the heart pearls, you use them to such great effect!! Those papers are so pretty, and I love the lace trim. Beautiful!
Audrey Pettit said…
Beautiful card! Love that gatefold design and those fabulous papers. Sweet stamping, too, and I absolutely love the sentiment.