Skip to main content

After a while...an unintended blog break

Yes it has been weeks since I've been here. 
Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. Nothing dramatic but it started with some computer issues ( a virus...), a few very hot summer days and after that I had vacation. Time spent with fun things, family and just being at home.

In between I also started a course and that means; to study. No classes but at home. It also means a bit of discipline and stick to the schedule. Besides a full time job; study on tuesday and thursday evening and early sunday morning. But there is also a husband, sons, a house, the never-ending pile of laundry and you get the picture. I also have to get a bit of sleep:)
It took me a while to adapt to a busy schedule; now I am here to submit a tag and I hope to have some time for blog visits soon. 
I was able to to follow a  few of you through Facebook and I will be leaving comments if I have time.
It's not a matter of not being interested but besides blogging I also want to make a few things myself :)
I have planned my exam for the end of November and after that I will have more time.

There is a lot to share but it's a bit too much for one post. 
I want to submit a tag for a challenge which is right up my alleye!

This week at City Crafter Challenge Blog  it's all about monochromatic.Here is the photo inspiration:




Shades of white in different textures with a splash of grey and silver:




A birthday tag to add to a gift bag:




The crocheted flower was sent to me by Sasha and I added a a felt flower.
A white banner; some pearls and a few buttons:




Now I have to make apple pancakes so I am off and in my kitchen.
Enjoy your day; wherever you are. I hope it is just as sunny in your part of the world as it is right now here in Holland.

Stella


Comments

Jacqueline said…
Lieve Stella,
Het is een geweldig label, maar ik zou het niet zomaar aan iemand geven. ;-)
Denk aan mij.
Groetjes Jacqui
M@rjan said…
Wat een drukdrukdruk bestaan heb je nu! Ik begrijp de afwezigheid op blogs en de tijd die je nodig hebt voor studie/werk/gezin helemaal. Succes met deze zaken.
Je tag is een plaatje, de embossing, het zilver en het gehaakte bloemetje, ik kan nog wel even doorgaan.....
Mooi, die verschillende materialen!!

Denk aan jezelf. Fijn dat je toch even tijd hebt om door je hobby en gezinsleven te ontspannen.
Geri said…
Oh my, this IS beautiful, Stella!!! Yes, life's responsibilities do have a way of infringing on our fun, don't they? Do take care! And DO make time to create!!
Lynne K said…
What a very pretty tag, Stella. White always looks so elegant, and the grey and silver elements are beautiful.

Goodness, you do sound busy! I know just what you mean about life getting in the way sometimes. Same here! Work, babysitting our grandchildren, jobs around the house, don't leave much spare time. And yes, I feel bad about not being able to visit many blogs. But I'm sure people understand, and it's good to catch up when you do have time to post something. Good luck with your studying, I hope you are enjoying it.

Hugs, Lynne x
Charlene said…
Hi Stella! A very beautiful tag!! Love the pretty details!Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creation this week at CCCB :-)
Kelly said…
Nice to "see" you! The t ag is stunning!!! Love the layers! Apple pancakes sound yummy!
Deb Hickman said…
You have been busy, Stella. I love your gorgeous tag, it is so pretty. Deb x
Michelle said…
Stunning tag, Stella! It is truly breathtaking! You have been really busy...hope your computer troubles are over. Good luck with your studies...it gets harder to study as we get older :)
Maria said…
Hi there Stella! I very much seeing your lovely creations! You created a stunning tag in monochromatic color! It is so very lovely! It inspires me to make a tag or two! Good luck with your studies! I know you can do it for you are a very harid working person! I hope you are able to get away from time to time to craft so that we can see your lovely creations!:-) You take good care, my friend...hugssss!
Hey Stella! Wow! You are a busy lady! I can totally relate to that schedule. It does take getting used to. I am working on my comeback still. Hee hee. I wish you the best with school! This tag is splendid! Love the silver accents! Here's to happy days ahead with the time to do it all! :-). Cheers!
Ros Crawford said…
Who needs a gift with a tag as gorgeous as this? I have missed you so very much ... Thanks for playing at CCCB ... will catch up soon I hope
Linda R said…
Lots of sun here my friend. But It is suppose to cool off a bit this week. We shall see. Your tag is gorgeous. I always enjoy seeing what you create.

Thanks so much for joining us over at CCCB~
Andrea said…
Glad your back. I understand when life gets busy. Hopefully you will be able to get everything done.
Gerdine said…
Gave tag! Mooi!
Gerdine said…
En nu vergeet ik je alsnog heel veel succes én sterkte met de studie te wensen. Take care of yourself!!
Apple pancakes? I'll be right over! LOL Yummy!

LOVE this pretty, romantic tag you made in the midst of a busy, busy schedule. It's so good to see you here in blog land, Stella! Miss you!
Gitte said…
So good too have you back. You tag is amazing og so elegant. Gray, white and silver is an awsom combination. Have a nice sunday.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
So glad you are back and good to have the updates on what's going on in your life!

Super pretty tag, Stella. I love all the pretty details and layers! Looks wonderful in monochromatic!
~Tammy~ said…
Gorgeous girl! Your tag is a classical beauty!

Good luck with all you have on your plate! I hear ya! I am way behind and feel like I am never going to get caught up!

Take care of you!
Je@net said…
Ha Stella, had je al gemist in Blogland. Fijn dat je er weer bent. Wat een prachtige stijlvolle tag heb je gemaakt. Helemaal af!
En natuurlijk nog succes met je studie gewenst!
Audrey Pettit said…
Goodness, you sure are busy, my friend! Good for you for taking up your studies again. I wish you the best of luck with your class. Really LOVE this tag, my friend! One of my all-time fave projects of yours!
Sue Lelli said…
I MISS you, Stella! You are such a BUSY girl! LOVE the white/cream! LOVE the flower and the doily and the pins! So Elegant!
so cool you are doing classes! love that sweet creation as always.....come back soon!
Hi Stella! Don't know how I missed this beauty but sure glad I stopped by! It sure is elegant! Great to hear from you! I hope all is well ;)
Joanne Leddy said…
Beautiful as always, Stella. It's always so nice to visit here.
Inkyfingers said…
This is such a gorgeous tag Stella and I hope you are finding some time for yourself amongst all your busyness. good ouch with your studies and exam at the end of the month.
Hugs
Carol x