Skip to main content

City Crafter Challenge 133

It has been a while since I posted ; I hope you are all well!

Last week I was able to squeeze in a bit of time for leaving comments and now I am getting back to a little bit of cardmaking. Daily life and studying is taking a lot of my time but I really wanted to start making cards again. Time management is important :)

I had to join this weeks' challenge at the City Crafters Challenge Blog  We're supposed to use 3 different patterned papers and 1 solid (cardstock) paper.  And since my time is limited this chalenge is perfect for me!

I made a card with papers from October Afternoon "Woodland Park".I love the mix of patterns and colors and had so much fun to be back to - a bit of -  cardmaking. I hope to spend more time blogging and cardmaking besides studying.

Here is my card:





Three  papers and bit of plain cardstock for the tag. A bit of twine and a button; easy peasy!

Enjoy your day!
Stella



Comments

M@rjan said…
Blij weer eens wat te zien van jou en om te lezen dat je het kaartmaken wil oppakken. Hoop dat het je lukt, werk en studie zijn tijdvreters. maar ontspannen je hobby kunnen uitoefenen is belangrijk!
Je kaart is gaaf zeg, mooi papier, leuke indeling, erg geslaagd Stella!
Sasha said…
Hello stranger!! How lovely to see you back in blogland! Hope you and your family are all fit and well, Stella.
Your card is so pretty! I love those papers, your lovely cut border and twine with button and tag:) xx
VanessaB said…
CAS and adorable! :)
Linda R said…
Looks fabulous. Love the papers you used here. Thanks for joining us this week over at CCCB! I do hope all is well with you my friend.

Hugs~
Ros Crawford said…
I am soooooo HAPPY to see you back!!! And with a stunning card too!! Love this my friend ... (miss you) ... Thanks so much for playing at CCCB ... Welcome home!xxx
Kelly said…
nice to "see" you! Cute card. Great way to use up some strips.!
Jeanneke said…
Dit is een snoeperig kaartje! Om òp te vreten! Echt allerliefst, Stel.
Liefs en leer ze!

x x x Jeanne.
Charlene said…
So So cute Stella!! I love those papers :-) Thank you so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)
~Tammy~ said…
You rocked it! I love the papers again! The red twine is a perfect touch! So happy to see you have time for a little creating again! Miss you pretty lady!
More pretty papers! You mixed them 'just right', and I like the simple layout you used. The twine is a fun touch, too. I've got to use mine more often! Big hugs to you, my friend.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Wonderful and sweet, love those paper you used here, thanks for sharing it with us here at CCCB, I hope you find time to craft more after all those studying.
Davi said…
So delighted to see you creating and know that all is well with you Stella! I love the combo of dps on the C&S card!!
Pauline said…
Love these papers too Stella, a gorgeous card!
Heather Jensen said…
I somehow missed that you were back to posting...sorry. I LOVE this pretty paper and your twine bow. :)

Hugs~
Sylvia said…
Fun card, Stella, glad to see you are crafting again! Good luck with your schedule! Have a wonderful day.
Audrey Pettit said…
How beautiful! I absolutely LOVE this combination! Just makes me happy to look at!
Judith said…
Dankzij de de mini fotootjes ontdekt. Wat een schattige papier combi! Errug leuk!