Skip to main content

Sponsoring CCCB #145

It was my intention to post this at 7.00 AM this morning but I forgot to finish the settings....
Well here is my "concept" post for today! ( tjhis is soooooo embarassing...argh!)


I am so excited to sponsor this weeks'challenge at theCity Crafter Challenge Blog
CCCB is the first challenge I played along and I am joining them as often as possible...
I put together a fun prize:

a border punch and some decorating items:






For this challenge you are supposed to create a card or project for your best friend.
I hope you all can play along; shipping of the prize will be world wide so why don't you join us!

Here is the inspiration photo:





I tried to make a card with my focus on a color which is not my forte . And I know now for sure that it  will always be a challenge for me to use red on a card:)
And on top of that the photo is a bit blurry; Murphy's law I guess...

On to my card:

Yes, friends always........





Enjoy your evening and sorry for being too late posting this....

Stella

Comments

Sasha said…
Fabulous card, Stella, your red die cut heart looks so pretty against the gingham x
Irene said…
Mar deze rode uitdaging is je toch maar goed gelukt Stella, leuke challenge ook dus wie weet??????

xx Irene
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Sweet and Fabulous all in one, we are so lucky to have you this week Stella, not only being our sponsor, but also make a beautiful card just for us, THANK YOU so much, I know I can't say enough, THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Judith said…
Mallo Stella,
Via Marit kwam ik op je blog terecht en ben enthousiast over de kaarten die ik hier zie. Je hebt er een nieuwe volger bij. Tot blogs!
Groetjes van Judith
Davi said…
Love that beautiful cut out heart and you sure wouldnt know red isnt your color Stella ;) The card is BEAUtiful!!
M@rjan said…
Goh, sponsor jij, leuke prijs hoor!
En een mooie kaart, ook dat werken met rood gaat je goed af. Al kan ik me voorstellen dat je gelukkiger bent met de zachte tinten, die passen beter bij je stijl.
Ros Crawford said…
You did really well with the colours ... your card is lovely! Many thanks for sponsoring this week at CCCB ... shame I can't enter! lol! xxx
Linda R said…
Your card looks amazing. I just love the wonderful colors. So happy you played along with us. And that is so sweet of you to sponsor us this week.

Big hugs
Ira Huberts said…
Supergoede 'take on the challenge' om het maar eens in goed Nederlands te zeggen ha ha ha! Die kleuren kunnen niet treffender en wow, doe jij ook al aan sponsoring, supergul zeg! Daar wordt straks iemand ook heel happy van. Lieve groetjes, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Brenda said…
Beautiful pattern papers on your lovely card Stella!
lynn said…
lovely card, stella! the hearts are so cute,--and i love the punch, too!
Gerdine said…
Wat heb je dat hart leuk verwerkt! Ik vind het een erg mooie die, maar weet niet zo goed hoe je het kunt verwerken. Jij hebt er een erg mooi voorbeeld mee gegeven! Je hebt ook een erg mooi pakketje samengesteld! Leuk!
Sue Lelli said…
I have that FAB die cut! You did very well with red, Stella! LOVE the stripes, too! How sweet of you to be the sponsor this week!
Deb Hickman said…
What a fab prize and love your pretty card. Have a good weekend. Deb x
VanessaB said…
such a great card. you did very well. :)
Maria said…
Well, I think you did a fabulous job with the red, Stella! The die cut is simply gorgeous! Love the striped paper and gingham, too! And, how sweet of you to be this week's sponsor for City Crafter Challenge! Have a great weekend, hugs!
PapierGirl said…
Hello my friend.....your card is just lovely and I love the diecut heart - its bright red pops against the gingham background! Hope all is well with you and your not buried in snow! :) xxx
Juls said…
fabulous creations! Hugs Juls
Great job on this, Stella. One would never know this red is not your forte! I do like that delicate filigree heart die cut.