Skip to main content

You felt it!

Well hello there!
Just like all of you life is busy around here.

I received some good news recently. In 2006 I passed my exams for a diploma which now is equal to the current diplomas required in the financial services. ( I am working at an insurance company)
That means I still have to learn but but it's less compared to what I have been learning the last few months.. (And the exams are not that difficult.)
I  have to learn and make exams for what they call here  "Permanent Education". It's a sort of annual update and I have to prepare for 4 small exams. I already signed in for two exams at March, 14th and March 21. The last two exams are planned for April, 12th. It still means learning but not as much and the books are a lot thinner:) I just got them today; one book contents 50 pages  and the other one 98 pages (including the cover and pages to jot down notes hee hee).

 Enough of that; on to my card! 

A fun challenge started today at the City Crafter Challenge Blog.
We are supposed to use felt on our projects.
Here is the fab photo inspiration:



I am ready for spring and made a card in bright and fresh colors. 

These papers from the Girls Paperie are on my faves and I never ever get tired of using them:)


I used a few banner dies:




The felt embellishments were a Christmas gifr from Ros
Just a touch of red; used as an accent or an embellishment is enough for me.That's ok :)




I also had to make a small tag; and I love how it turned out.
And the big birthday sentiment is from Waltzingmouse stamps:





I have some serious catching up to do with blog visits:)

Have a lovely evening!

Stella
X

Comments

Jeanneke said…
Nou Stel, dat is hartstikke mooi voor je, dat je niet zo hard en zwaar in de boeken hoeft!
Je kaart is weer, ja, wat zal ik nou weer eens verzinnen... om van te kwijlen gewoon.
Liefs,

Jeanne.
Irene said…
Wat een goed nieuws vwb de studie Stella, dat doe je straks met 2 vingers in je neus lol!!!
Leuke draai heb je aan de vilt-opdracht gegeven en ik wilde juist vragen "heb je wolvilt of andere gebruikt"..nou kant en klaar kan dus ook prima!!!

xx Irene
Deborah Frings said…
Love the card and tag - both so very pretty! Love the felt butterfly and flower.

Good luck with the exams. And thanks so much for your lovely comments on my cards! Much appreciated. xx
Lynne K said…
Oh, Stella, these are so very pretty! Yes, the papers are gorgeous, and I love the butterfly and the flower. The banners are perfect too. A lovely spring-like project. I can't wait for spring, but we have snow forecast for here again tomorrow. Do you know, I have one of those plant holders too, exactly like the one in your photo! It lives on my craft room window sill.

Good luck with your exams,

Lynne xx
lynn said…
i LOVE girls paperie:) your card and tag are simply darling, stella! good luck on your exams!
Sasha said…
Hi Stella,
Your card and tag are so very pretty. I L-O-V-E those papers! The sweet felt butterfly and flower are perfect embellishments for the challenge.
Wishing you good luck with your studies and future exams!
Thank you for visiting and leaving such lovely comments.
Sending (((hugs))) xx
Sylvia said…
Your card and tag are beautiful, I love your use of the red and yellow! I remember when you would not use red at all, love those papers! Congrats on your studies and good luck with your exams. I know you will do well! Have a wonderful Thursday!
Charlene said…
Hi Stella! Congrats on passing your exams!!! I love this paper too!! And LOVE your creations!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)
Ros Crawford said…
Congratulations!!! I am so very happy and proud of you! Your card and tag are just beautiful!!! The felt looks so pretty ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB! Miss you and send you hugs xxxxxx
M@rjan said…
Lekker joh, weer een beetje lucht... ! Dit papier is inderdaad erg gaaf! Toch een beetje rood, maar wel zo dat het mooi vindt. Gaaf hoor, de kaart met het lieve vlaggenlijnje, maar ook de tag aan het schattige potje.
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, how sweet these are! I still just adore that Girls' Paperie paper, too! Love your banners and love the little felt blooms!
And huge congrats on your current educational accomplishments! That is awesome!
Gerdine said…
Goed nieuws en hopelijk betekent dat ook meer tijd voor kaartjes maken e.d!
Deze zijn in ieder geval weer super! Heel gaaf papier!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
This is lovely Stella, I like how your creation pick up all the sweet details of the inspiration photo, what a brilliant creation!
Sue Lelli said…
LOVE the card and the tag with your felt flowers! The colors are so light and airy, Stella, and remind me of spring! LOVE the twine detail, too! So FAB!
Such a pretty set Stella! Love the beautiful blossom and butterfly! That patterned paper is one of my all time faves!
Davi said…
Beautiful set Stella! I love the little tag and pretty colors for card and tag :) Wishing you a Happy Valentines.Hope that your next 4 tests are EASY!!
Geri said…
Your pops of red felt look so nice on these papers, Stella! SWEET designs!
Congratulations on all of your personal education accomplishments, Stella! That is exciting, and I am proud of you.

Your cards are so pretty. I love Girls Paperie stuff too. Happy Valentines Day, my friend!
~Tammy~ said…
Yay on your accomplishments!! Good luck the rest of the way! You are awesome!!!

I love the design on your card! so very pretty!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Linda R said…
Well good for you. Such a wonderful accomplishments my friend. And your projects here look so pretty. So happy you played along with us at CCCB.
PapierGirl said…
Congratulations Stella that is quite the accomplishment!!! :D
Beautiful card and darling tag - I love the red!!! ;) xxx
Sandy Ang said…
what a great take on the inspiration photo. love those beautiful colours