Skip to main content

Back to basic

It took me almost two months to come back with something crafty to submit for a challenge. I guess my mojo disappeared and did not want to come back. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying summer. The daily routine of working, studying ( yes again and exam planned for October but now on a summer break!), gardening, baking and last but certainly not least my family took all of my time.

And for getting back to cardmaking and blogging again I started with the basics. Stamping and a bit of help from a favorite die:)

I made my card for this weeks'challenge at the City Crafter Challenge Blog. That's where I started to submit my cards.  And still my favorite challenge; I hope to play along more often. This week  we're supposed to use a color challenge:


And I made this card:


And a close up for the colors:)


Hope you are all well.
Stella



Supplies
Kraft card,cream cardstock, glue and foam dots from my stash

Ink:
SU Sahara Sand, Different Colors Sea Green and PTI Spring Rain

Stamps:
In Bloom and Wonderful Words Birthday from PTI, leaf stamp from Ludiec

Die:
Birthday die from PTI

Comments

Juls said…
Beautiful! Hugs Juls
Gerdine said…
Heel mooi! Je kunt het ook nog insturen voor passion for papertrey! Hopelijk vind je je mojo weer helemaal terug! Kom maar op met je kaartjes, wij willen meer ;)
Geri said…
So nice to have you back with this beautiful creation, Stella! The colors, images and design you've put together make a gorgeous card, my friend!!!
lynn said…
it's lovely, stella:) so glad you are enjoying the summer!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Lovely stamping there, and that in bloom stamp set was my very first purchase from PTI, I still love them till today. thanks for playing along with us at CCCB! it is certainly good to see you here again!
Heather Jensen said…
This is beautiful Stella! I love the pretty color palette. So glad you are back. :)

Hugs~
Mynnette said…
This is SO pretty!!! I LOVE the gorgeous CAS feel and the wonderful images you used! So soft and perfect! :)
Robyn said…
Hi again Stella!Very pretty card and such gorgeous colours and inspiration pic
M@rjan said…
Ik zie ook een andere blog lay-out, mooi! Je kaart je ook, heel mooi subtiel gedaan, Stella1 Hoop dat je nu je vakantie hebt, meer scrapzin krijgt. Ik mis je kaartjes ook, hoor.
Ros Crawford said…
Hello sweetie!! I'm so happy to see you here ... Beautiful card and I'm so glad that you played at CCCB ... something in the post is coming your way ... sending love xxx
Je@net said…
Wat een prachtig kaartje, Stella. Vind 'm erg mooi geworden!
Sue Lelli said…
Whoo! Hoo! You're BACK! I MISSED you! What a Lovely way to come back! Beautiful stamping! Pretty card!
Charlene said…
So gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)
Brenda said…
So nice to see you Stella. Aren't these colors gorgeous! I think you chose the perfect stamps for your beautiful card! Take care and take it easy.
Linda B said…
It's nice to see you back, Stella, and with this beautiful card. Lovely!!!
Judith said…
Dat is nog eens een come-back! Ik vind je kaart heel mooi. De kleuren, de bloemen en de layout!
Fijn dat je weer terug bent!
Groetjes van Judith
Maria said…
So happy to see you back, Stella! Beautiful stamped background on your lovely card! And pretty colors for this wonderful birthday card! Take care, hugs!
Stella, it is so good to see you! I can imagine how busy your life is right now. I think of you often, my friend, and miss our 'talks'.

Glad you had some time to get crafty and share with us. Love that birthday die cut! Enjoy the rest of your summer, Stella!
Brenda said…
Wat een prachtig kaartje, superkleurtjes ook en mooie stempels!
Groetjes,Brenda
Hoi Stella! Mooie kaart heb je gemaakt, de achtergrond is echt prachtig. Ben blij dat je je mojo weer terug vond :) Dank je wel dat je met ons meedeed bij CCCB! Liefs, Wendy