Skip to main content

Inspired by..............

Hello!

After a very very busy day at work, having dinner and a power nap of 20 minutes on the couch I am back on my feet:) The day went by very fast. It's still clouded here; almost fog-gy. And with a temperture of just 1 degree above zero.We call it "water-cold" here. No snow or slippery roads but the kind of weather that makes you crawl into your jacket, scarf and gloves ( oh my is this English; hope you know what I mean)

Coming home and seeing a wonderful husband, in a warm house and dinner waiting for me is always lovely. 

On to my card!

Blogland
Pinterest 
Both are addictive:)

I love to look around in blogland; I repinned a huge amount of cards on Pinterest because I never ever get tired to look for inspiration from other bloggers. And that's how I got the idea of my card.  

This card is inspired on a card made by Gerdine:

(photo from her blog)

I also have this stamp set from Papertrey Ink and I fell in love with the design of her card.
Instead of layered flowers I stamped right onto cardstock and used washi tape to create a border on the left side of my card. 
The card turned out as planned; it's also a wonderful way to get back to stamping. 

Here is a close up:



And here is my card:




Till soon!
Stella
X



Comments

Irene said…
LENTE!!!!!!!!
Super leuk en heel wat beter dan buiten!!!!

x Irene
Heather Jensen said…
This is beautiful, Stella. You CASED this perfectly. :)
Gerdine said…
Wat gaaf Stella! Mooi! En leuk ookd ie sequin, maakt het helemaal af!
Je@net said…
Leuk geworden, Stella. Een hele mooie kaart!
Je@net said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
M@rjan said…
Nou, jouw kaart is minstens zo mooi!Mooie stempels waar je een prachtig dessin van gemaakt hebt. Fijn weekend alvast, helaas zal het weer er niet beter op worden, hoor ik.
Sasha said…
Beautifully stamped, Stella! And such pretty colours, too.
Enjoy a lovely weekend my friend x
Maria said…
A beautiful card, Stella! Love all the pretty flowers and fab borders on the left! Take care and stay warm! It's only 1 degree here...cold...brrrr!:-)
~Tammy~ said…
Your creation is so beautifully executed! Wonderful colors so cherry! Yes, we had a 1 above zero day in my neck of the woods yesterday! I just wanted to stay in my pajamas all day! No luck...had to take my son to an appointment. Burr!
Susie Wittwer said…
Your card is beautiful! Even prettier than the card that you CASEd. :)
Davi said…
Such a beautiful card STella! I love flowers and yours look so pretty scattered around the card with the borders! Gosh 1 and it is in the 70s here! We could use a little cooler weather here for sure :)
Ros Crawford said…
Such a beautiful cheerful card!! Your stamping is just gorgeous and beautiful colours ... Thinking of you ... xxx
Ira Huberts said…
Ben ik ook eindelijk! Beetje drukke werkweek achter de rug, maar nu weer wat tijd vrij ;-) Wat een prachtige frisse kaart heb je gemaakt Stel, zulke leuke kleurtjes! Is toch even lente hier in huis ;-) Maak er een mooi weekend van, liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Very pretty, Stella, and I thought you made 'both' cards! You did a wonderful job being inspired by that card.

I can imagine what 'water cold' feels like. Very damp, and goes right through you.
Very pretty card! Love the colors of the flowers.
Sandy said…
This is such a happy card - I love the design!
Sandy
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
This is beautiful, the color combo is so pretty!
Audrey Pettit said…
Beautiful! Bright and happy! Love the little flower stamps and love how you used the washi! This makes me dream of lovely spring days to come!
Sue Lelli said…
Your stamping is so BEAUTIFUL, Stella! LOVE the colors, too!