Skip to main content

Winter card

I hope you are all doing well. And for those of you in the USA; I hope you are all safe and warm.

Before I started writing this post I struggled with taking photos without daylight. I kept myself busy with white paper, lights and settings of my camera and tablet....Geesh; two hours gone!!! I still have to do some editing; the photos will be up somewhere during this week. (I also want to leave some comments)

Last December I made a "winter" card with a stencil to create my own background. Covered it with Versa Magic Aspen Mist. And again...some of my favorite papers lately; Keepin'Cozy from Echo Park. I also bought the stickers and added some sequins and some twine. Fun and easy to make; I am slightly getting back into cardmaking. And this is a small step forward I guess.





Enjoy your evening/day. 
Stay safe and warm.
Stella


Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
That stencil is fabulous, that is so true! Love ink color for winter and love the scattering of sequins. The twine tie at top is wonderful, too!
Heather Jensen said…
So pretty, Stella. Love that EP paper too. :)
Mona Pendleton said…
Very pretty Stella! Love the chevron design background and twine bow!
Je@net said…
Wat een mooie kaart, Stella, goed gelukt!
M@rjan said…
Mooi gecombineerd heb je de verschillende onderdelen, een rustige en toch ook feestelijke kaart door de heldere kleurtjes!
Sasha said…
Your background looks fabulous, Stella.....Great Job! I love that Echo Park paper with the little red cardinals. Such a lovely Christmas card!
I've been having problems taking photo's, too. It's been so dull and dreary here for so long. Although, it is quite sunny this morning for a change xx
Ira Huberts said…
Oh meid, dat herken ik helemaal... soms word ik compleet gestoord van dat gefotografeer en roep dan dat het aan het toestel ligt ;-) Nooit de fotograaf blamen natuurlijk, ha ha ha! Stoer kaartje is dit geworden, heel gewaagd met al die diverse patronen maar daardoor meteen weer heel bijzonder! Liefs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner
Photo editing can suck away so much time! Beautiful winter card, Stella. :)
Our weather is up and down. 5 degrees F last week and 48 degrees F this week!
Maria said…
Love this wintery card, Stella! I have that EP paper with cardinals, so sweet! I must say that our winter snow is giving us a reprieve. What a big change from last week. The snow is melting and with warmer temps. Take care, hugs!
Ros Crawford said…
Gorgeous card!! I don't know how I missed this ... Love the clean look and your style!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Sweet winter card with sweet element!
Linda R said…
A lovely card, It has a elegant feel to it..

HOpe you are enjoying your week.

Hugs~
~Tammy~ said…
I adore that background Stella! A terrific card for sure!