Skip to main content

City Crafter Challenge # 197

Hello!

Sunday evening; it has been a busy week! The days were filled with work, visiting friends and attending the funeral of the mother of our best friends. It has been a week of mixed emotions; life in all its facets with a smile and a tear.

And now it's sunday evening; time to post a card. I made quite a few cards and will be posting them in the upcoming days. 

I made this card for the challenge over at the City Crafter Challenge blog. We're supposed to use black / grey and white as your main colour and a splash any other one colour. Writing this post I discovered I forgot to stamp my sentiment in black; I guess I  got carried away by adding a splash of color. Maybe I am not nailing this challenge but I submit my card anyway...

I choose a bright shade green and added lots of white. Usng a Memory Box leaf die for the first time and an oldie:). The butterfly die and embossing folder is one of my very first purchases. 






I also added a bit of washi tape and where would I be without sequins?
The sentiment is from the Mega Mixed Messages set by PTI; stamped with kiwi ink from Different Colors. Here is my card





Hope you are all well, till soon!
Stella
X



Comments

What a beauty, love ít! inkt hugs, Pauline
Sid said…
Fab diecutting and embossing, makes the card pop ! My favourite colour too.
Sue Lelli said…
I adore your mix of greens and that butterfly set is one of MY first purchases, too! I always think it looks so Lovely! Really Pretty card, Stella!
Lin said…
I love your design, Stella, so pleasing! This is one of my favorite shades of green!
Heather Jensen said…
So very pretty, Stella! Love that embossed butterfly. :)
Ros Crawford said…
It's a beautiful card ... so fresh and elegant ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!! Sending hugs!
Marjan Küppers said…
Wow, wat een mooie frisse elegante kaart, een echte beauty!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Ooh, WOW! This is gorgeous, Stella! I LOVE the bright green with all the white and LOVE the natural vibe to your design. This is just awesome!
Je@net said…
Wat een prachtige kaart, Stella.
Vind 'm zo mooi!
Sandra1968 said…
Een schitterende kaart!
Ira Huberts said…
Oh Stel! Mooi! Dat heerlijke frisse lentegroen, prachtige elegante vlinder en dat lieve bloemetjesknoopje erop, de finishing touch! Je hebt er weer je best op gedaan meis! Hoop dat je weer een beetje bent bekomen van alle emoties van de afgelopen week, dat gaat je toch nooit in de koude kleren zitten hè? Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Charlene said…
Beautiful Stella!!!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!
Anna Rogalska said…
Awesome card.Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
So refreshing, so pretty! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!
Jeanneke said…
And I am the lucky one who received this beauty for my birthday (February 14th.). With a little delay it landed on my doormat today.
Thank you, my dear sister!!
It is so sweet, cute, pretty, wonderful and lovely and you know what? My absolute #1 favourite colour.
Love and a big Zondagssteek hug,

X X X Jeanne.