Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Clean and Simple


Hello!

One of my goals for 2014 is trying new things. One of these goals is making CAS cards. My comfort zone is mixing and matching patterned papers with stamps and embellishments. CAS cards are based upon lots of " space" on your card. That's a challenge for me because I tend to add a lot of things to my cards instead of focussing on just a few things.

Well; here is my first attempt.... (List of supplies at the end of my post)

I submit this card to the current challenge at the Crazy for CAS challenge. We''re suppoed to create a  CAS card with one of more doilies. Whithout using paptterned papers with printed doilies on it. You see; that's a challenge :)

I wiped off the dust of an old stamp set I had for ages:




And here is my card:




Till soon!

Stella


Supplies:
Bazill shoppe cardstock and sequins from Bij Oma Dee , Maya Road doily stamp set, sentiment from the 
Six Sided Sampler by SU,SU ink Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and  Night of Navy, twine from Different Colors by Ludiec .

Reacties

Je@net zei…
Ja, ik vind CAS kaarten ook niet echt eenvoudig. Moeilijk om op het juiste moment te stoppen. Niet te weinig, niet te veel, maar precies genoeg.
En jouw kaartje is helemaal geslaagd, Stella. Vind 'm erg mooi geworden!
OH wow, this is CAS at its BEST!!!!!
Robyn zei…
Well it's a lovely stamp and a pretty FABULOUS CAS card!
Simply beautiful Stella! Love all the beautiful doilies!
Paulien zei…
Wat weer een leukerd Stella! Je kaart voor Thea was ook al zo prachtig! :). Vooral doorgaan met de CAS kaarten!

Lfs
Marit zei…
Prachtig geworden Stella, uit je comfort zone misschien maar zeker "in jouw straatje", ik vind 'm bijzonder mooi!

Groetjes,
Marit
Audrey Pettit zei…
CAS scares me, but I do love the clean designs and think they are stunning. You absolutely nailed this one, Stella! I love the doilies, and great mix of colors. Loving the twine tie and sequins, too!
VanessaB zei…
perfect CAS card! I struggle with those myself.
Cornelie zei…
Nice...very nice!
Prachtig kaartje, Stella! Mooie frisse kleurencombinatie.
kreamina zei…
Heel erg mooi, die kleuren knallen!
Marlieke zei…
Erg mooi!
Leuk dat je meedoet bij CFC.
Gerdine zei…
Nou, deze poging is dan supergoed gelukt!
Ros Crawford zei…
You rocked it!! This is beautiful ... I love it!
lynn zei…
pretty, stella! i just love the little doilie stamp!
Ira Huberts zei…
Ja kijk, jij kan dat dus wél hè, CAS-kaarten maken! Die leuke gekleurde doilies erop geven meer dan voldoende kleur aan je kaart en het twine is een gave extra touch! Goed gedaan Stel!! Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Anita's blog zei…
Wat een prachtige kaart is dit. Heel erg mooi en super CAS. Bedankt voor het meedoen bij CFC.
Sandra1968 zei…
Een hele mooie kaart!
Fantastic CAS card! Love the color combo of the doilies.
Sue Lelli zei…
WOW! You are on a crafty roll! LOVE the colors and stamping on the bottom and the twine on the top! FAB card!
Nou gaat je goed af hoor dat CAS mooie kaart had hem natuurlijk al gezien. Leuk dat je meedoet bij CFC. Moet je vaker doen die CAS kaarten.
Beverley zei…
Beautiful & perfectly CAS. Hugs Bev x
Ellen zei…
Prachtige doilykaart! Bedankt voor het meedoen aan Crazy for CAS.
Groetjes Ellen
Maria zei…
Ohhh, what a beauty! And, congrats on the win for this is a true winner. Love those gorgeous colorful doilies!