Skip to main content

Dutch Card Lovers #203

Hello!

It's already tuesday and time to submit my card for the challenge at the  Dutch Card Lovers challenge blog. Before I go on to my card I want to let you know that my card from their previous challenge made it to their Top 3! You can find my card here. I am so happy and honored. Thank you ladies from the DT!
For this challenge  we're supposed to create a card based upon this sketch:



I made a thank you card; for a  sweet friend.
For this card I used my very very favorite paper pad lately: Keepin' Cozy from Echo Park. The sentiment is from the Mega Mixed messages set,.the flowers are from the Mini Blooms set. Both from Papertrey Ink. And so is that heart border die (Yes I know; again :)...)




The sentiment is stamped with Scarlet Jewel  and the leafs with Simply Chartreuse from Papertrey Ink,. The flowers are stamped with Rhubarb Stalk from Memento. I inked the the edges with my tea dye duo also from Papertrey.  The colors of the paper are almost the same as the ink. Not perfect but I love  how this turned out.  Some hemp cord and a few sequins. are the finishing touches. I replaced the three dots in the sketch for that wooden birdie. 
Here is my card:




Enjoy your day; till soon!
Stella






Comments

Marjan Küppers said…
Jouw uitwerking van de schets is super gedaan! Mooie, zachte uitstraling, zulk leuk papier en de hartjesboder staat er heel mooi bij! Erg leuk dat je weer meedoet met DCL, Stella!
Irene said…
Proficiat met je top 3 plekje Stella en deze is ook weer helemaal leuk met dei frisse papiertjes!!

xx Irene
Je@net said…
Prachtige papiertjes en wat een schitterende kaart, Stella.
Heel erg mooi gedaan!
Sandra1968 said…
Gefeliciteerd met je top 3! En dit is ook weer een schitterende kaart :-).
Groetjes, Sandra
Ros Crawford said…
Such a pretty card with all those layers ... Wonderful take on the sketch ... thank you for your kind words xxx
Wat een schat van een kaartje. Zo zo life.. Heel mooi papier heb je bij elkaar gevonden Stella. Toppie. Zal me niks verbazen als je opnieuw gekozen word in de top 3. Je kaartjes worden altijd met zoveel detail en liefde gemaakt. Inky hugs, Pauline
Christine said…
Proficiat Stella! Een pracht van een kaart!
Liefs
Christine
Sue Lelli said…
GORGEOUS card, Stella! LOVE your paper combo and that wooden bird! I always will love the heart die! CONGRATS on being Top 3 last challenge!
Maria said…
So dainty and pretty! Love the beautiful colors on this gorgeous card, Stella! Take care, hugs!
Davi said…
Congrats on you win STella :) Your card is beautiful, I love love all the combo of patterns! Such a springy cheery card perfect for a friend :)
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Congrats!!!! Fabulous and sweet creation!

Sending lots of sunshine from Singapore!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oooooohhhh, I LOVE how this turned out, too, Stella! How gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Fabulous mix of papers and awesome stamping! Adore!
Ira Huberts said…
Wat gaaf, je top 3 notering! Daar word je als meisje toch helemaal blij van? ;-) En wie weet wat er met dit mooie kaartje gaat gebeuren? Ik vind het zo leuk dat jij lekker durft te experimenteren met papier en allerlei combinaties weet te maken die spannend en verrassend zijn, knap hoor! Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Anja (scrappie) said…
Nog gefeliciteerd met je top 3 notering helemaal terecht hoor en dit kaartje is ook alweer zo gaaf zeg. Had hem natuurlijk al gespot leuk dat je weer meedoet bij DCL.
Enne heel erg bedankt voor je lieve complimenten op mijn blog. Ja ik ben helemaal into de kaarten op het moment ben helemaal challenge verslaafd en doe met plezier mee bij PTI met de stiekeme hoop om toch in de prijzen te vallen kan ik mijn ellelange wenslijst weer wat verkleinen ahum.......
Heather Jensen said…
Love your paper and stamp combo. I don't think I could live without pretty papers. :)
Margot said…
ohhhhhh die vorige was al een topper, maar deze is minstens nog mooier! bedankt voor het meedoen met de dcl!
Hij is wederom prachtig, een heel mooi geheel en super papier. :) Leuk dat je weer meedoet met de DCL.
miriam said…
prachtige lieve kaart
bedankt voor je deelname aan dcl
gr miriam