Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Festive Friday # 25

Today I have another Christmas card to share. I made a few more and I am still on track to reach my goal. And have them all ready before December. 
This card is based upon the photo inspiration of the current challenge at the Festive Friday challenge.
here is the photo inspiration:




And again a splash of red and lots of white. I added a little bell:




Here is my card:




My weekend already started; a bit more time for catching up with crafting and bloggng. Also time for some shopping :)


Have a wonderful weekend!


Supplies:
White and red cardstock, Seeing Spots embossingfolder, PTI dies and sentiment (In the meadow and Wreath for all seasons) , MFT fishtail die, Memento Rhubarb Stalk and Grey Flannel ink, sequins, hemp cord, bell and ribbon from my stash

Reacties

Audrey Pettit zei…
Adorable, Stella! Such a crisp color palette and design. SO love that little sledder and LOVE the embossed dots, too. You are really rocking the red these days, my friend!
Je@net zei…
Wat mooi gedaan, Stella!
Een pracht van een CAS kaart!
So sweet, Stella! Love the simplicity of your card. :)
lynn zei…
so cute, stella! have fun shopping and crafting:)
This is awesome, Stella! So crisp and clean, like freshly fallen snow. Every little detail is in perfect place!

I have been keeping up a little with the Olympics, and the Dutch did win some medals, didn't they? Congrats!
Ira Huberts zei…
Hij is keigaaf Stel! Je hebt echt een supermooie kleur rood genomen voor deze kleine slee-vaarder/rijder/glijder ;-) Die geemboste achtergrond doet me aan sneeuwballen denken! Goede sfeer heb je getroffen! Geniet van je weekend, liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Wow!! Great take on!! I love your card!
Ros Crawford zei…
So lovely and you are really doing well with red ... I know it was always a colour you tried not to use but your creations are wonderful!
Sue Lelli zei…
LOVE the red sleigh and all the white with the embossed polka dots and the jingle bell! FAB card!
Geri zei…
Oh, Stella...this is such a gorgeous look!!! That clean embossed white for a snow-themed card???...with just the touches of red??? Oh I DO love it!!! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday with this beauty!!!