Skip to main content

Just simple

Friday evening and weekend! That means for this weekend spending Saturday in my craft room. And in between getting the laundry done..... a mix of business and pleasure hee hee!

I made a card for the eldest son of one of our friends. That cutie is 6 years and last weekend he received his first swimming certificate. I made a card for him and gathering supplies I noticed that I do not have much "kid supplies". A perfect reason to add them to my wishlist:)

A few fishtails, a button, sequins and papers from Fancy Pants (Down by the shore). That's all I came up with. I need to practice on cards for kids I guess.

Here is my card




And since it is Valentine's day I hope that you all will experience the feeling of being loved...!

Stella



Comments

Deb Hickman said…
Fabulous card, Stella, two of my favourite things on cards, fishtails and polkadots. Have a great weekend, my friend. X
Je@net said…
Wat een leuke kaart, Stella. En die button is gaaf, joh!
Deze kaart gaat zeker in de smaak vallen!
Marjan Küppers said…
Wat een leuke en stoer kaartje, super is die button! Fijn weekend, Stella, ik heb niet veel scraptijd, ben op Emmy aan het passen :)
Maria said…
Super fun cards with the banners, Stella! So colorful! Take care and have a great weekend, hugs!
lynn said…
awesome card, stella! happy weekend!!
Davi said…
Great Kid card Stella, lots of fun with the polka dots and flags :)
Georgianna said…
It's darling, Stella! I love the polka dots, too.

I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day filled with beautiful things. Enjoy your weekend in the craft room - sounds like so much fun!

G
Mona Pendleton said…
Cute card Stella! What fun colorful paper!
Ros Crawford said…
I'm sure he'll be thrilled with this card! It lovely and those polka dots are perfect!
Ira Huberts said…
Ach wat geinig voor dat manneke! Altijd zó leuk als die kleintjes hun eerste zwemdiploma halen! En ja, dan zijn die fishtails helemaal in de sfeer natuurlijk! Hoe was je Valentijnsdag? Beetje gezellig geweest? Hier veel gewerkt, maar hebben het toch fijn gehad 's avonds! Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
I love how simple but effective this card is! Brilliant job Stella!
Audrey Pettit said…
Totally adorable kid card, my friend! All those polka dots just gotta make you smile!
Sue Lelli said…
I'm sorry, I thought I left you a comment on this! It is such a FAB kid card with the banners! LOVE it!