Skip to main content

Lift challenge # 59

Watching the news about the storm that is going on in the United Kingdom . Lots of wind and floods in your part of the world; take care...I hope you are all safe....

Already wednesday; coming home and saying hello and goodbye to Marcel who left that very moment to watch the match of FC Groningen. Fun for him and I have the house all by myself. I love that from time to time. It's quiet, I had dinner and coffee and just watched ice skating.at the Olympic Games in Sochi.

And now time for Blogger and my card :)

This is the card we're supposed to lift at the Lift Challenge:


WS-Betsy-BirthdayCard

 This challenge is fun to play along. Lifting a card is offering an opportunity to use the supplies and tools you have without being limited in colors, supplies or techniques.  And before I hop over to my card I want to say thank you to the DT for being in the top 3 in the previous challenge. You can find my card HERE

Now my card......
I used papers from one of the pads that I had to buy :) last year; "Floral Pavilion" by First Edition Papers. It's a bright and lovely mix of floral patterns, stripes and dots. One of my goals is to use more of all the paper pads. I love stamping but also want to decrease my huge stash of papers. This card is also a wonderful opportunity to use some dies. I used several dies from Papertrey Ink:




I added some hemp cord  and sequins which I bought  bij Oma Dee. The button is from my stash. 
I am still not sure what my specific style is but  I love how this card turned out:




Hope you are all well.
Have a great day/evening!
Stella



Comments

Irene said…
Hij is weer super leuk met die vrolijke frisse papiertjes Stella!!

xx Irene
Marjan Küppers said…
Nou, ik vind hem ook super gelukt, jouw eigen stijl zie ik wel, maar ook heel goed gelift. Mooi!! En zo leuk dat je meedoet met de LiftchLlenge, dank je wel!
Gary Rose said…
WOW! I thought the original card was great, but your lift is a an improvement on the original. Great job Stella
lynn said…
this is just so sweet, stella! and i love the green card with the bfly down below:) have a great night!
De hobby droom said…
Wij waren lekker aan het rond snuffelen op blogspot, tot dat we ineens jouw blog tegen kwamen! Wauw wat een pracht creaties! Dit kaartje heb je ook erg mooi gelift zeg :)

Lieve groetjes
Judith said…
Ik vind het zeker een HAPPY kaartje! Een frisse uitstraling en mooi hoe je de verschillende motieven hebt gecombineerd!
Heather Jensen said…
Love your pretty papers and darling die cuts. :)
Je@net said…
Ik vind 'm zó mooi geworden, Stella. Prachtig!
Anja (scrappie) said…
Heel erg mooi Stella!!!
Ros Crawford said…
I love how it turned out too!! It's so pretty! Congrats on your top 3 award ... so happy for you.
Thankfully we are ok over here ... The wind has been really bad but I think the city got the worst of the damage ... sending hugs
Petra Tillmann said…
Prachtige frisse kaart en mooi papier!
Paulien said…
Superleuk!! Prachtig papier, heel vrolijk!
Liefs
Nadine said…
Wat een mooi strak kaartje, heel lief! Bedankt weer voor het meedoen, we waarderen je trouwe deelname!
Maria said…
Just lovely! Gorgeous colors and sweet design! Take care, hugs!
Mona Pendleton said…
So pretty Stella! Love the fresh color combo!
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, this is SO beautiful, Stella! I love the mix of papers and the bright, happy design. Those die cut sentiment words are fabulous. LOVE your take on that adorable card. You nailed it!
Sue Lelli said…
I too LOVE how your care turned out, Stella! So Bright with those FAB papers, and so BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the two different fonts for the words, too!
Cornelie said…
Had hm al bewonderd op Facebook, gemaakt met mijn favo papier. Ik heb er nog geen kaart mee gemaakt...komt wel. Jij hebt er wel al heel wat mooie kaarten al mee gemaakt, waaronder deze. Ik vind het een prachtige lift!
Ira Huberts said…
Inderdaad een HAPPY birthday met zo'n vrolijke, fleurige kleurrijke kaart! Ook hier weer een perfecte papiercombi! Ja, af en toe is het gewoon lekker om zelf wat aan te rommelen in en rondom het huis hè? Alhoewel er daar hiervan de laatste tijd niet zoveel van komt (zelfs niet van poetsen, ha ha ha!), beetje druk met werk (vanmorgen zelfs nog, maar now we've called it a day ;-) Geniet van je weekend, veel liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Totally sweet, I love the sentiment die from PTI and used them a lot too!