Skip to main content

Lift challenge # 60

Hello! It's already Thursday and the weekend is ahead of us. At least for me; my weekend starts tomorrow:)
I have a card to share; made for the current challenge at the Lift Challenge. We're supposed to lift this card:




The last few days we are experiencing mild temperatures for this time of the year and lots of sun. It feels like spring; I guess that's why I made a card in soft colors; I used a stencil to create chevrons on my glassine bag.  Instead of ribbon I added a butterfly on top of my tag.




This is a color that I love. You all know that shades of blue are my favorite but in fact I love everything blue and green. From baby blue, till dark blue, From lime till teal.  
Here is my card:




Have a great day!

Stella



Supplies:
Patterned paper, doily, glassine bag, wooden bird, mini clothespin, rhinestones, silver pearl, button and felt from my stash. Washi tape from HEMA. Card base from Bazill Cardshoppe cardstock, Bazzil cardstock (hazel and cream).MFT tag die, Spellbinders heart die, PTI butterfly die. Sentiment from PTI Mega Mixed Messages, Stencil and hemp cord bij Oma Dee. Ink:Versa Magic Sea Breeze and Memento Tuxedo Black.

Comments

Je@net said…
Je hebt er weer een pracht van een kaart van gemaakt, Stella.
Heel mooi in die zachte kleurtjes!
Een heel mooi, subtiele en beetje romantische lift heb je ervan gemaakt, een echte Stella in deze prachtige tinten! Ik houd er ook erg van. Heel mooi is je lift! Fijn dat je meedoet met de Liftchallenge.
Cornelie said…
Lekker bezig ben jij. Zie elke keer zulke mooie dingen voorbij komen, heerlijk om van mee te genieten!
Oftewel een prachtige lift, met super mooie kleurtjes!Dank je wel
Irene said…
Echt iets voor jou deze liftchallenge en een super uitwerking Stella!!

xx Irene
Irene said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marit said…
wat een prachtige liftkaart heb je gemaakt Stella, wow! leuk dat vlindertje bovenop!

Fijn weekend!
Groetjes,
Marit
Judith said…
Oh, Stella, ik ben helemaal weg van deze kaart. Die kleuren! Super en heel chique!!!
Judith said…
Oh, Stella, ik ben helemaal weg van deze kaart. Die kleuren! Super en heel chique!!!
Mona Pendleton said…
So pretty Stella! Love the beautiful blue color palette and the felt heart banner!
Sue Lelli said…
Oh WOW! Just GORGEOUS, Stella! LOVE the colors and think YOURS is prettier than the lift!
Nadine said…
Wauw wat is dit een mooi kaartje geworden, heel gaaf! En zo lekker subtiel die kleurtjes, knap gedaan hoor!
~Tammy~ said…
Oh I am in love with this Stella! Stunning! Love the blues (of course)
Ira Huberts said…
Oh wat een keigave lift is dit zeg! Supermooie kleuren, deze tinten blauw! En zo lief ook met die vilten hartjes erop! En dat bestempelde geldzakje is zo chic gewoon, heel mooi uitgewerkt!! Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Maria said…
Wow! What a sweet collection of collage style with this gorgeous card, Stella! It is a definite beauty!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
How Beautiful!!!! I love that sweet and soft blue you used!
Ros Crawford said…
Gorgeous!! I love the colours and you lifted this perfectly! Love your little bit of stencilling there! Have a wonderful day!
Davi said…
Wow Stella, I love these gorgeous creations!! The fun hearts and embellies make each of them wonderful! Hope you have a great weekend my friend!
Brenda said…
I love these soft colours Stella, it made such a pretty card and you always add such nice feminine touches!
kreamina said…
Mooie zachte uitwerking, en je staat ook nog in de top 3, gefeliciteerd!
Audrey Pettit said…
Your love for blue always shines through in the magical ways you work with it, my friend! This is stunning! Love the stencil work on the glassine bag and love how you've decked this out with doily and that sweet little swag. The felt hearts are absolutely adorable!!
Ah, your trademark blues! This is peaceful and lovely, Stella. I really like the little wooden clothespin on here.