Skip to main content

Love lives here....

This weeks' theme on the City Crafter Challenge we're supposed to create a card or project with the word "LOVE" on it. 

I wanted to keep it sweet with a touch of spring.

The papers are from my -huge- stash; they are all from the Girls' Paperie "Kitch" series . I used a sentiment stamp and dies from the "Love lives here" set by Papertrey Ink. I added a felt heart in the center of my house,some pom pom trim and used a circle and a border punch. 
The edges of my card base are inked with white ink.  

Here is a sneak peek; I guess sequins is my middle name:)




And here is my card:




Hope you are all safe; especially those of you who live in the UK. Watching the news I noticed that so many of you are dealing with floods and horrible weather. Take care!


Stella



Comments

Marjan Küppers said…
Wat is het weer een mooie kaart! Je hebt altijd van dat leuke papier, lief maar niet te. Leuk gecombineerd ook en erg gaaf is het huisje met het hartje in het midden. Lief tekstje!
Je@net said…
Heel mooi en fijntjes. Een prachtige kaart, Stella!
Ira Huberts said…
En wanneer je dát kunt zeggen, dan ben je een gelukkig mens! Ja toch? Heb je prachtig verwoord en verwerkt in je romantisch landelijke kaartje Stel, zo'n mooie papiercombi ook weer, je hebt toch nog maar mooi een bult leuke stash liggen meid ;-) Geniet van je zondag, veel liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Heather Jensen said…
So pretty, Stella! Love the pom pom trim. :)
Sandy said…
This is so pretty and sweet and I really do LOVE your card.
Sandy
Maria said…
Darling card, Stella, with pretty papers, house, and pom pom trim! Hope you're enjoying your weekend, hugs!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Love this darling card!
Davi said…
Such a springy look and the little house and heart shouts love Stella! Love the little house along with the fun little dingle balls ;)
Robyn said…
SO pretty!! Very "you" !!
Pauline said…
Beautiful card Stella, oh so sweet!
Gerdine said…
Deze set staat ook nog steeds hoog op mijn lijstje ;) je kaart is heel gaaf!
Ros Crawford said…
This is just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
Sid said…
Loving your card !!
lynn said…
i'm still hoarding those girls paperie papers:) adorable card, stella!
Anna Rogalska said…
Absolutely precious!Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
Audrey Pettit said…
I just love that sentiment. Goes so perfectly with your adorable little house and sweet homespun design. I still have a bunch of that paper, too, and still love it to pieces. Your card is gorgeous, Stella!
Charlene said…
GREAT card Stella!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!
Sue Lelli said…
I LOVE your card, Stella! FAB papers and pom poms and your house with the red heart is just Darling!
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, Stella, I love all the cheery colors! I am starting to feel better this week. Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Mona Pendleton said…
Adorable Stella! Love the cute little house! One of my all time favorite PTI stamp sets and you sure made it look fabulous!