Skip to main content

Up again

Hello,

Hope you are all enjoying a few wonderful days celebrating Easter!

After some serious computer issues I thought I was back again. But it took a bit longer as expected. Due to a heavy sinusitus and ear infection I am here after having anti biotics. I hope that was all about being ill for this year:)

I have two cards to share; the first card is in time for this weeks' challenge at the City Crafter Challenge the second card was originally planned for the previous challenge but I could not finish that card in time because I was not feeling well.

This weeks' challenge is based upon using a hot air balloon or a regular balloon.
I made a card in advance for one of  my grandnephews who will be three May 15th.
Here is my balloon:




And here is my card:




The previous challenge at CCCB was all about their 4th anniversary. I cased the card with the bike and instead of shabby chic I added a modern twist. I made it for my sister Jacqueline who had surgery.
Here is my card:







Till soon!
Stella


Supplies

Balloon Card:
All patterned papers and stickers from Simple Stories "Summer fresh"
White and green cardstock and wooden embellishments from my stash.
Twine from Different Colors
Number die from Crealies

Bike card:
All patterned papers and instasquare card from Simple stories "Homespun"
Banner punch from SU, fishtail die from MFT,
Sentiment from PTI "Mini Blooms"
Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
Sequin and wooden embellishments from my stash
Sewing machine

Comments

Marjan Küppers said…
Oh bah meid, ben je ziek geweest? Klinkt ook best heftig, hopelijk gaat het nu beter! De twee kaartjes die je laat zien zijn super!! Zo leuk die bingokaart met de leuke ballon en de vrolijke Happy Day letters! En het fietskaartje is schattig, mooi fietsje met erg lief bannertje, topkaartje!
Margot said…
ze zijn gaaf! vooral die tweede vind ik erg leuk!
Christine said…
Ik ben ook fan van de tweede! Leuk gedaan weer Stella!
Liefs
Christine
Je@net said…
Twee super leuke kaarten, Stella.
En hopelijk ben je snel weer helemaal opgeknapt!
Davi said…
Two fabulous cards my friend! I love the way you did the hotair balloon and the pretty background! I just love bicycles and this card is Wonderful :) Hope you are feeling much better Stella!!
Charlene said…
WOW great cards!!! I love the design on the balloon card!! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB :-)
Anna Rogalska said…
Fantastic card! Thanks for playing this week at CCCB!
Ros Crawford said…
Beautiful cards!! Such a shame you missed last week but at least I hope you are feeling better ... I love the balloon and the bicycle is gorgeous ... I'd love to ride one like this ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!! Please send my love and best wishes to your sister
Audrey Pettit said…
Oh, I love your cards, Stella! The yellow is so bright and happy, and I adore the hot air balloon and bike. SO cute!
And so sorry to hear you've been so under the weather. Definitely hope this is it for you for the year!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
I hope you feeling well soon, being sick is not fun at all, big hug!
Both cards are wonderful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!
Ira Huberts said…
Ah jakkes! Dat klinkt niet lekker allemaal zeg! En al helemaal als je aan de antibiotica moet, hopelijk ben je gauw van die rotzooi af! Maar hoe waren de Paasdagen bij jullie? Beetje gezellig geweest? Je kaartjes zien er zéker gezellig uit, heel gezellig zelfs ;-) Prachtige designs, allebei!! Geniet van je avond, liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Petra Tillmann said…
Wat een leuke kaartjes, Stella. Vooral de tweede vind ik erg leuk!
~Tammy~ said…
Sure hope you're feeling much better!!!! No fun at all!

Your cards are awesome, but that is no surprise!!!! You're awesome!!!!
Juls said…
Fun and cheerful cards, loving them!! Hugs Juls