Skip to main content

Dutch Card Lovers #211

Hello!

This is my first of two posts today. With limited time (I need more hours in a day...) and to submit my cards in time I have to post twice.

This card is made for the current challenge at  Dutch Card Lovers. We 're supposed to use kraft and white and one other color. 
I used a kraft card base and added white, brown and pale blue. And of course; no card without a bit of bling!



Here is my card:
:



Till soon!
Stella


Supplies
Paper:
Kraft and of white cardstock from my stash
Stamps:
 SU Petal Parade 
Ink:
SU Sahara Sand and Soft Sky
Die:
Papertrey Ink Birthday die
Other:
Rhinestones from Action
Glue




Comments

Beeldschoon! Gave stempels en weer zo'n subtiele, echt Stella uitstraling! Leuk dat je meedoet met DCL!Dank je wel voor het meedoen met de Liftchallenge!
Super!! In al zijn eenvoud een prachtige kaart. :) Leuk dat je meedoet met de DCL.
Margot said…
prachtig kaartje! pastellen doen het goed met kraft/wit, dus ook deze blauw! bedankt voor het meedoen met de DCL!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Sweet colors, fun details, this is such a lovely card!
Davi said…
Beautiful Stella, I really like so soft color combo you used ;)
Sue Lelli said…
Of course YOU would use blue! Very Pretty stamping, Stella! LOVE it!
Ros Crawford said…
Your stamping is terrific!! Another gorgeous card!! love the colour combination ... so very elegant ... xxx
These colors are so soft and soothing together. I always think of you when I see a pale blue, or any blue for that matter! :)
These colors are so soft and soothing together. I always think of you when I see a pale blue, or any blue for that matter! :)