Skip to main content

Based upon a sketch

Hello!

I am so happy to have more time for to cardmaking!
I made a card which is based upon a sketch. I used papers and die cuts  from a card kit from "Bij Oma Dee" Every two months I receive a kit with fun things and this kit includes papers and die cuts of one of my favorite brands; Simple Stories. I love their collections with a vintage but also modern twist.
Along with the kit comes an inspiration magazine. In that magazine I found this sketch:




And being inspired by the sketch and examples of the DT of "Bij Oma Dee" I  came up with this:
(I turned the sketch)







Supplies:
Papers and diecuts from the cardkit by Oma Dee
Sequins and enamel dots from my stash
Kraft card base 
Glue


Hope you are all well and enjoying summer!
Stella



Comments

lynn said…
darling card today, stella! love the bright colors--it would make a great scrap page template, too:)
Davi said…
Wonderful card Stella, I love the colors and the fun cut outs! It is Very summery and fun too :)
Sue Lelli said…
LOVE how bright and FUN this is! So many FAB elements! I agree - this could be a layout almost!
Mona Pendleton said…
So fun and cheerful Stella! So happy to see you creating more!
Je@net said…
Wat een mooi en zomers kaartje, Stella. Leuke uitwerking van de schets ook!
Nog een fijne dag.
Sylvia said…
Your card is so pretty, Stella, love the summery colors! Happy Friday!
Joanne kramer said…
Wat een mooie en vrolijke kaart! groetjes Joanne
GerJanne said…
Hij is leuk!!! Lekker vrolijk ook.
Ik heb nu ook een abonnement genomen, ben heel benieuwd! maar als ik he bij iedereen zie: dat belooft wat.
Groetjes,
GerJanne
Audrey Pettit said…
Seriously, what a fun and happy card, Stella! I love the bright sun and all the happy details and rainbow of colors. Just makes me smile!
Marjan Küppers said…
Je kunt wel zien dat jij geniet van het buiten bezig zijn! Je kaart straalt dat helemaal uit. Fijn dat zo'n kit daarbij goed van pas komt. Het is een heel mooi en zomers kaartje!
Xx
Ros Crawford said…
Beautiful card!! I love the bright happy feel and your interpretation of the sketch ... It's raining here and windy ... not a bit like summer!
Maria said…
Wow! So colorful and FUN! Love all the details on your card! Great design...love it!:-)
How lovely to get stamping goodies every two months from this company! The bits and pieces make an adorable card, full of light and laughter.

I spy some sequins, and yes, I think they might be your trademark. ;) You're very good at adding just the right touch!
Judith said…
... ik ben er weg van!
Super mooi en vrolijk, Stella!
Dank je wel voor het meedoen Bij Oma Dee, altijd leuk!!