Skip to main content

Christmas in July

Hello!
How are you? I hope you are well!
It has been a while since I posted here. And I am glad that there is time again to post a card.

 Although we are in the midst of summer I am still working on my christmas cards to keep on track.
Another christmas card with blue, grey and soft green (almost mint) Perfect for the current challenge at the City Crafter Challenge.
I came up with this:




Enamel dots, wood embellishments and sequins are still my favorite items to dress up a tree :)
Here is my card:




Enjoy your day/evening.
Stella


Supplies:

Paper:
White card from my stash
Bazill Card Shoppe Dark blue
Echo Park "Keepin' Cosy" patterned paper and stickers.

Dies:
PTI tree die from the "In the meadow" set
Paper Smooches star die

Embellishments:
Wooden stars from Xenos
Sequins from bij Oma Dee
Enamel dots from Doodlebug Design

Other:
Glue
Dimensional foam tape


Comments

Kelly said…
pretty winter themed card. love the embellishments on the tree.
Sue Lelli said…
LOVE the enamel dots, your pretty colors, and that FAB sentiment, Stella!
Je@net said…
Wat een prachtige kaart, Stella!
VanessaB said…
So pretty. I love blue. Great Christmas/winter card. :-)
Ros Crawford said…
What a beautiful card!! So very classy and I adore the colours! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!! Have a great week!
GerJanne said…
Hoi Stella,
wat een mooi kaartje. De kleuren vind ik erg leuk en mooi voor kerst. Goed van je dat je er bezig mee blijft. Zo blijf je op schema...
Groetjes,
GerJanne
Mooie ijskleurtjes en prachtig winters sfeertje op je kaart. De boodschap is ook erg mooi! En zo lief dat boompje met de enamel ballen, een sprookjeskaartje met een modern tintje!
Charlene said…
Gorgeous Stella!!!!!Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
I love this fun, sweet design! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!
Dit blog is van said…
Het is weer een schatje Stel. Gaaf hoor.
Ira Huberts said…
Hele mooie, stijlvolle kerstkaart Stel (ik wou kerkstraat schrijven, oef...) Die kleuren doen het altijd erg goed vind ik en de tekst is super, want ja, rond de Kerst hebben veel meensen nu eenmaal 'last' van een nostalgisch gevoel en worden herinneringen graag opgehaald. Mooi dus! Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Audrey Pettit said…
SO cute, Stella! Love how you embellished that adorable little tree!
Davi said…
Oh my friend this is Beautiful!! I love the blues and the stripes and the dots remind me of snow, such a perfect Christmas card :)
Mona Pendleton said…
So pretty Stella! Love the Christmas tree and mix of patterned papers!
Maria said…
Oh, so lovely with the detailed tree, patterned papers, and perfect sentiment...well done!:-)
Sigh. I love when you create using your PTI Christmas tree. You decorate it "just so", in a very perfect imperfect way. Know what I mean? You "hang" the ornaments just the way I like 'em!