Skip to main content

CCCB 222

Hello!

I am just in time to submit a card for the current challenge at CCCB. We're supposed to create a card or project that features an animal.

I created a card using some sticky notes(....) My sister Annelies gave them to me a while ago. They are super cute! Polar bears, mother and child.  And again I made a card with a winter theme. I guess I am ready for cool weather after a very warm and humid weekend....:)

Here is my attempt :




And here are mother and child:




More cards coming soon; it has been a well spent weekend:)
Till soon,
Stella


Supplies:

Grey cardstock from my stash
Bazzil Shoppe Marshmallow Cardstock
Polar bear sticky notes
Paper Smooches star die
Stickers from Echo Park "Keepin Cosy"
Dimensional foam
Rhinestones
Twine from Different Colors


Comments

Je@net said…
't Is je weer gelukt, Stella...wat een mooie kaart!
GerJanne said…
Wauw wat een enig kaartje Stella! Zo leuk die ijsberen..
Groetjes,
GerJanne
Charlene said…
What a great idea, sticky notes!! Wonderful design, love!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB!!
Maria said…
Awww...absolutely adorable with the mother and baby polar bear! Great design! Weather is perfect here, so am not ready for winter yet...hehehe!:-) Have a great week, hugs!
Mona Pendleton said…
So adorable Stella! Love the little polar bears! One of my favorite animals!
Sylvia said…
Such a sweet card, Stella, love your bears, perfect for the challenge! Happy Tuesday!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
WOW WOW WOW, this is so darn cute!
Margot said…
Ohhhhhh dit is te lief en leuk!!!
Ros Crawford said…
This is adorable! I absolutely LOVE it!! Beautiful colours and those cute bears take centre stage ... Fabulous Stella! Thanks so much for playing long at CCCB!
Heel gaaf! Die moeder en kind beertjes doen het zo leuk op je kaart!
Kelly said…
very cute. LOBE the little cluster of elements on the top left!
Sue Lelli said…
How CUTE is this! LOVE the polar bears to pieces!
I just said the words "Oh my gosh!" out loud when I saw your card! It is dripping with cuteness, my dear!