Skip to main content

Stampin' Up

Hello!

Last week I made a few cards with my new SU supplies. With more time for cardmaking I am so happy to make more cards. I also need to make some cards in advance; there is not much in stock:) They are a bit CAS; my inspiration is slowly coming back. After being on vacation for quite a few weeks....

Here they are:

The "Hello Darling"stamp set paired up with a sentiment from Clearly Besotted.
Ink is "Soft Sky"and "Melon Mambo". And of course....sequins!




Second card; and again I used the "Hello Darling"  set and a sentiment from the "My Friend" set. 
I used Baja Breeze and Strawberry Slush ink. Enamel dots are from MME; bought Bij Oma Dee




I made this card last June but never posted it. The tile pattern is made with a stencil from MFT and sentiment is from the Fabulous Phrases set. Flower is from the Petite Petals set. I also used the coordinating punch.
Ink is SU night of Navy and Versamagic Aspen Mist. No card without sequins; I guess they are my signature:)



Till soon!
Stella


Comments

Marit said…
Wat zijn ze gaaf Stella! Mooie combi dat roze met blauw, en die bloemen zijn zo gaaf!!!
Hoop dat je lekker doorgaat en dat de inspiratie voorlopig even blijft!

Liefs,
Marit
Je@net said…
Met die inspiratie van jou zit het wel goed, Stella. Wat een prachtige kaarten heb je toch weer gemaakt!
Je hebt een echt mooie stijl, jouw kaartjes zijn altijd zo elegant en stijlvol. De zachte tintjes en dessins van deze maken ze ook heel vrouwelijk. Prachtig Stella!!
Kelly said…
the Baja and bright pink inks so amazing together. great combo!
Geri said…
Oh, Stella...these are ALL beautiful!!! I especially love the first one!
Ira Huberts said…
Goeie genade, je gaat echt als een speer met je creaties Stel! Wat een mooi gebruik van deze fraaie stempels, leuk vind ik ook de combinatie van soft pastels met een felle kleur! Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Maria said…
Very pretty cards, Stella! Love the flowers are fab sentiments!
Sue Lelli said…
ALL so Pretty! I especially LOVE the sentiments in hot pink!
Mona Pendleton said…
Fantastic collection of cards Stella! Why have you been holding out? ;)
Audrey Pettit said…
Glad you are finding time for card making again, Stella! These are SO sweet! Love all the flowers. The bold pink matched with the soft blue on the first two is SUCH an eye catching combo!
These are terrific, Stella! I know what you mean about needing to go "clean and simple" after a break from creative work. It sure is like riding a bicycle, though: once you get back on it, it all comes naturally!
~Tammy~ said…
Yay more cardmaking time. I wish I was able to get in my crafty space and get crafty. Lots going on here and I feel like it's been forever that I just got crafty. These are awesome Stella! Thanks for sharing!