Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Twinkle, twinkle little star

Hello!
Already Thursday evening! I wish there were more hours in a day.
The days are gone in the blink of an eye. Busy and filled to the brim.
 It's already 10.00PM and I need to get some sleep....

I have another card to share.
No not a Christmas card but another birthday card :)
Made in one of my very favorite color schemes; blue, kraft and white.
I made this card for our best friend. He celebrated his 55th birthday.

Stars are my favorite embellishments for a masculine card:




And this is the card:




Till soon!
Stella


Supplies:
Paper:
Doodlebug design kraft in color 
Kraft cardstock
Bazzil Shoppe Cardstock Marshmallow White, Blueberry Sour and Latte
Dies:
Paper Smooches star dies
MFT fishtail die
Stamp:
Sentiment from Lawn Fawn (Penelope's Blossoms)
Ink:
SU night of Navy
Other:
Sequins
Hemp Cord from Tilda
Foam dots



Reacties

Gerdine zei…
Helemaal gaaf! Zo simpel, zo mooi! Gave, neutrale kleuren!
Echt een gave kaart. Mooi de kleuren combi en uitvoering.
Je@net zei…
Prachtig, Stella, wat heb je toch weer een ontzettend mooie kaart gemaakt!
Davi zei…
Wonderful CAS Stella!! I love the dp and the way you put the stars:) Boy you are so right the days zoom by seems there are never enough hours to get everything done! Hope you have a great weekend!
Super cute Stella! Love the trio of little stars!
Ira Huberts zei…
Coole mannenkaart Stel mét star quality! Erg leuk dat ruitjespapier, beetje wiskundig zeg maar ;-) Geniet van je weekend, liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Maria zei…
A perfect masculine card in wonderful colors! I spot some sweet stars, too! Happy Birthday to your friend...he'll love it!
Audrey Pettit zei…
Gorgeous color combo, and a perfect design for a masculine card! I love the stars. The grid paper is perfect, too!
Sue Lelli zei…
Stars ARE great for a guy card! I love the graph paper too! FAB color combo!
VanessaB zei…
Great cas card! :-)
Margot zei…
Ik heb deze gemist! Supermooi!