Skip to main content

City Crafter Challenge # 228

Hello! 

How are you?  This afternoon I had to go to my craftroom and make a few cards :) This one is made for the current challenge at the City Crafter. We're supposed to use at least one Butterfly on our project or card.

I used only one and made it the center of my card:




I really enjoy making cards in a fresh, bright and CAS style lately. And sometimes adding a few bits and pieces. But this one is quite CAS:




Enjoy your weekend!
Stella


Supplies:
Paper:
Bazzil Cardshoppe Marshmallow
Echo Park "Splendid Sunshine"
Sentiment:
SU Fabulous Phrases:
Ink:
SU Lost Lagoon
Die:
Provocraft butterfly die
Other:
MME enamel dots
Wooden star from Xenos
Glue
Foam dots

Comments

Brenda said…
Love this CAS design Stella! I was also into butterflies today!
Je@net said…
Mooi met die prachtige vlinder in de spotlights!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Such a pretty card Stella, thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!
Kelly said…
super cute. love the wee "thanks"!
Marjan Küppers said…
Een erg mooie, strakke kaart, de vlinder komt heel mooi uit tegen je achtergrond!
Ros Crawford said…
Less is definitely more with this super card ... Love it Stella!! Welcome to the team!!
Samra Leshinski said…
WOW!!! This is stunning! So eyecatching! So simple and so beautiful!
Maria said…
Gorgeous card, Stella! Love the beautiful butterfly on your wonderful CAS card!
"Fresh" is a great word to describe this, Stella. I love the simple green and white scheme, and the two patterns you used. A really, really beautiful card, my friend!

I was thinking about you this past weekend. (well, I think of you pretty often, actually) I had made a card that looks like *you* made it, and showed it to my girls. They really like it. Can't wait to share on my blog so you can see it. :) I was also thinking how grateful I am with all the goodies you sent to me. I have not used much yet....kind of hoarding for a while. :)
Charlene said…
Beautiful Stella!! I love the green stripes, so pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)
Mona Pendleton said…
Simply beautiful Stella! That butterfly is gorgeous!
Audrey Pettit said…
Love the stripey background with the butterfly! This is adorable, Stella!
Sue Lelli said…
I LOVE the different patterns and the little wood star! CUTE, Stella!
Margot said…
Hip en stijlvol kaartje!