Skip to main content

Endless Wishes

Hello!

I hope you are all well. 
At first I want to thank you all for the sweet comments you left
about me becoming a DT member at the City Crafter Challenge

Recently I bought a new stamp set from Stampin 'Up
 "Endless Wishes". I love snowflake stamps :)


I used a  soft shade of blue and 
adding a shade of blue/green for contrast.
 Some silver twine and a little rhinestone. 
Simple but I love it




Till soon!
Stella


Supplies
Paper:
SU Soft Sky and Whisper White
Stamps:
SU Endless Wishes
Ink:
SU Lost Lagoon and Soft Sky
Other:
Silver twine
Rhinestone
SU stampin'dimensionals

Comments

Charlene said…
Just beautiful!!I LOVE the different shades of green! I'm going to a stampin' up party tomorrow night, love there stamps!
GerJanne said…
Hoi Stella, wat een mooie stempelkaart! Prachtige kleurencombi!
Groetjes,
GerJanne
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Oh that is so pretty Stella! Love the pretty colors and the snowflakes!
Marjan Küppers said…
Prachtige en subtiele kaart door het mooie stempelwerk en het zilverdraad!
Mona Pendleton said…
Super pretty Stella! Love the soft color palette!
Audrey Pettit said…
This is gorgeous, Stella! I love snowflake stamps, too. Your color palette is so serene. Definitely puts me in mind of a winter wonderland!
Ira Huberts said…
Heel fijn kaartje met die verschillende snowflakes, goede kleurencombi en het beetje zilver geeft het meteen iets feestelijks! Liefs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner
Ros Crawford said…
So very lovely!! Beautiful colour choice Stella!!
Gerdine said…
Zo gaaf, simpel en elegant!
Judith said…
Het schijnt dat ik een beetje lui ben geweest. Ook hier nog niets over gezegd... Ik sluit mij helemaal bij Gerdine aan: gaaf, elegant en CAS. Mooi!